Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This deal is pending, I need advice tonight. The dealer is selling it for $46,000. MSRP is $49,010. They even let me take the car home tonight, I guess so I will fall in love with it, which I did!! Is this a good deal, or can I do better?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Any supporting vendors out there, what kind of deal could you give? How about 02 discounts???

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
Autolover I think we have talked about an 02. If I am wrong about that please let me know. I was selling 01 Zs new for $43085.00 with MSRP of $49085.00. Sorry but all of those have been sold. You should be able to do better than that though. Check with Bob the other vendor.:)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah Rick, that was me! I would really want to deal with you, but the 02's are not discounted enough for my liking. The other dealer you mentioned is supposedly discounting 02's around 4 grand. He says he will fax me an invoice at least 3 times, but never did. He also said his dealership is the largest around. Is that true. Is that dealership reputable? It sounds too good to be true!!

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
autolover, you have to deal with what you have.

It depends on what you are looking for. I can say from emails I've gotten on Rick that his customer care is second to none. Sure, maybe you pay an extra few hundred bucks, but what's that on top of 50K for someone who is attentive and is always on the forum answering his customers status and such.

If you were promised a fax 3 times and it was never delivered, what's gonna happen with your other requests?

Our other forum dealers are great people, and they all discount, and they all support the forum, you want to save every penny, then do it, if you want customer care, do that......Each forum vendor offers disctinct advantages.

Its about choices.

JC

·
Registered
298 Posts
N4C5S said:
Sure, maybe you pay an extra few THOUSAND bucks, but what's that on top of 50K for someone who is attentive and is always on the forum answering his customers status and such.

you want to save every penny, then do it, if you want customer care, do that.....
JC

I changed the first statement. :D And I totally agree that you do indeed get what you pay for.

autolover: Look around and you'll find that you can get a new loaded EB '02 Z06 for about $46K. $46.3K to be exact. ;) Of course with that discount you can expect to wait a few extra weeks and will also most likley miss out on some good customer service. :(

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
Although there were once better deals on 2001's, those may have all been snapped up, so the number of deals on 2001's may be shrinking rapidly.

However the longer you wait, the more anxious this dealer will become. Make him an offer with a time frame for a response and see what happens. It doesn't look like there will be a shortage of Z06's for the foreseeable future.:grin:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts