Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I been told that calling a car a "RICER" is ethnic and in bad taste. So not wanting to piss anyone off, I am posting an animation of what I consider a "RICER".

I keep seeing this Mitsubishi driving around, so today I grabbed my camera and found out where he lives and snapped some pix.

Is this a "RICER"???
Stickers...Fart Can...Funky Lights...Sawhorse Spoiler???

------------------
Frank Calmes Quicksilver 2001 Z06
Vortex Rammer & Power Duct, B&B PRT's with Speedway Tips, Ripper Shifter with Momo Knob, Chrome Z06 Wheels

Sherylann Calmes Black 2001 Z06
Vortex Rammer & Power Duct, Chrome Z06 Wheels

[email protected]

·
Registered
566 Posts
Frank:

That is a friggin ricer by any definition of the word. Or we could call it a "starch laden small grained vehicle" That may make the PC a$$holes happy.

------------------

Quicksilver Z06 Moon
KN w/Modified Air Box

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Yes that is a ricer for sure.

------------------
Carl V. *****Authorized Zaino Distributor*****
Huntingdon Valley, PA.** 2000 Magnetic Red Convertible **
MN6,F45,QF5,AQ9,AG2,CJ2,T96,B34,AAB,UN0,U1S,JL4,UV6,T82,N37
** Corvette Club of Delaware Valley **

www.hcvind.com
E-Mail: [email protected]

G

·
0 Posts
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha hehehehehehehe!!!! What a fu.....waste of AMERICAN money.

------------------
Blk/Torch, Lloyd Z06 Mats, C-Fiber Rear Z06 Plate,V1/remote
Constant Smile while Accelerating!

G

·
0 Posts
LETS GUESS WHAT THIS GUY LOOKS LIKE 5-0 125 LB BLOND HAIR (SALAD BOWL CUT)ONE STUPID LARGE GOLD OR FAKE DIAMOND EAR RING(RT EAR) WHEN YOU PULL UP NEXT TO HIM HE LOOKS AT YOU LIKE HE IS A BAD MOTHER ----SHUT YOUR MOUTH JUST TALKING ABOUT RICER BOY

------------------

·
Registered
43 Posts
Someone get some gasoline and a match for that thing!!!!!

-Speed

------------------
2001 QuickSilver Z06
Lowered,178 thermostat w/ fan controller, Ripper, !CAGS, B+B PRT w/ Speedway tips, TRIC one-piece with CF Cobra, GMS MAF, and TPIS long tubes
AOL IM: Speedshift

·
Registered
107 Posts
you guys forget what it was like in high school with your first ride you thought you were hot sh!t.
as a side note the guy that did those mods they do lock him up after dark i hope

------------------
tom

·
Registered
138 Posts
I think you guys are missing the most frightening aspect of the car. Look at the tags: I-FLY-727. He's a pilot! And 727s are one of the most common commercial airliners in the air today. That means it is quite possible that anyone of us could be on HIS plane
So I suggest that the next time you board a commercial airliner you better look to see if it has stickers all over it. It will already have wings, so seeing those won't help. Good luck.

------------------

·
Registered
245 Posts
If he is a Pilot, you would think that he would be driving something else. Guess he likes Rice.

------------------

1 - 20 of 21 Posts