Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If this year will be your FIRST Z06 Fest, please reply.

·
Registered
6,149 Posts
WHERE IS THE FEST AT? I hear it may be a small detour on my way to Florida. Tell me.....time, date, location? Hmmm...I may have to detour if it is close enough off the beaten path. I am thinking.....if timing is right, I may just do so.....Information? :cheers:

·
Premium Member
495 Posts
1st! :yeadog: :yeadog:

·
Premium Member
9,755 Posts
It will be my first also. I'm looking forward to meeting all my fellow Z brothers & sisters :D

·
Registered
474 Posts
Yes sir, Mr. Zippy. First timer here !

·
Premium Member
10,080 Posts
First one for me. :guiness: :guiness: :guiness:

·
Premium Member
6,325 Posts
OK ...Zippy ... add me to the "Rookies buy the beer" list :sneaky:
I'm all booked and registered and paid and all ... now I just gotta see (in the next 7 days) if we can really leave the home scene. Major bummer if we can't. Knock wood ...

·
Registered
270 Posts
It will be the first of what I hope will be many more for me. I want to drive my Z16 until they take the keys from my incompetent hands on the way to the nursing home. :guiness:

·
Registered
274 Posts
It will be my first time to the Z06 Fest. Unfortunately I will not be in my Vette, but in a rent-a-wreck. Dave Petrie, General Manager of Spring Mountain Advanced Driving School, will be with me and is anxious to meet everyone and say hello to those that have been thru the school.

Hope to meet some new friends and renew acquaintances with old friends.

Janet Curran

·
10,998 Posts
My third. The first year it conflicted with the 9/11 Pentagon remembrance ceremony.

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Wow! quite a list of newbies.....we need to sort out which newbies are bying beer and which are buying Makers Mark ! hehehe...just pickin...I will bring plenty of booze myself and I am a veteran.....

1 - 20 of 31 Posts