Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here in the Metro Detroit area almost all the car dealerships are closed on Saturdays. Monday & Thursday they stay open from 9am-9pm.

Am curious about this. Please reply where you're from and if your dealership sales/service department is open on Saturdays or not.

Personally, I wish they were open on Saturdays.

Zippy /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
507 Posts
The sales departments in St. Louis are open but most, not all, of the service departments are closed. Wait a minute, 65 new dealer service departments are on strike right now in St. Louis so I think that makes them closed Monday thru Monday right now /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
TX law that car dealers can only be open 6 days a week. Most choose Sun to be closed. Most service departments have short hours on Sat. Like till 2.

chris

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
ALL DEALERS IN THE SPRINGFIELD, MO AREA ARE OPEN ON SATURDAYS TILL ABOUT 6:00 PM. NOT SURE, BUT I BELIEVE THAT SERVICE DEPARTMENTS ARE OPEN SIMILAR HOURS.

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Here in the SF Bay Area, ALL car dealers are open Saturday and Sunday, service departments are not, but many over the counter parts departments are open on Saturdays. Unfortunately, with respect to Chevy dealerships, they might as well be closed, because none are willing to "deal" on Z06s. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_flaming.gif

·
Registered
0 Posts
They are all open here on Saturdays, and some even offer Service on Sat. mornings.

Their late nights are Mon/Wed/Fri 9-9.

·
Registered
251 Posts
We, and other Indy Dealers are open
8:30A-9:00P Monday, Wed, Thursday.
8:30A-6:00P Tue, Fri, Sat.

Our excellect service department open
7:30A to MIDNIGHT !!! Monday thru Friday
and 9:00 - 1:00 on Sat.

Techs will work thru the night to get
a job out, particularly for Commercial
Customer.

Bob Benedix
Bill Estes Chev
Indy

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Hi there,
My dealership is open from 8-2 on Saturdays.
Although, I am only allowed to do service work, no warranty, due to the time constraints.
I prefer to do my alignments on this day.
Best to all, c4c5

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
Open here from 9 to 7 on Sat. No serv. dept. on Sat. unless they are there getting more Vettes ready to go, "PDI". So it is easy to find me on Sat. one of my biggest days. Have 2 new Z06s going out today, 1 from Ca. picking him up from airport the other from La. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

1 - 13 of 13 Posts