Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Latest Corvetteforum antics

Guys, if you have ANY pics hosted over at CF, please host them here as we've had 2 instances today of these pics being swapped out for 'various' things.......

We assume that they will be either deleting or changing all pics of any members here.......

Juvenile, but true..........

JC

·
Registered
0 Posts
This is really sad that they would stoop so low as to try to sabotage another Corvette site. :flaming: Geez, can't they just leave us alone and let us enjoy our hobbies??

If anyone needs pictures hosted, contact JC, myself, or one of the Moderators.

Mrdatalife and I have most of the sigs if anyones sigs are messed up. :(

This is really pathetic. :(

·
Registered
361 Posts
So what yer sayin is if you are a loyal member of both forums (as I am). They will discriminate against us ZO6ers? Thanks for the heads up.:cheers:

P.S. did they go down I cant get on over there?

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
An example was a moderators sig pic was changed to the pic of an ugly fat kid.......

Funny, but juvenile.........

ZeeFreek, I don't know what their criteria is for swapping the pics. We've only seen 2 so far..........

JC

·
Registered
572 Posts
Remarkable. I presume they wouldn't spend the time required to check all the member databases, but...I changed mine anyway.:lol:

·
Registered
2,521 Posts
So very sad and pathetic. Look what competition does to them...if they have the membership strength they brag about, they shouldn't need to play kindergarten games.

I personally just laugh at this every time I see it. Makes me proud to run my own successful forum and to watch other forums like this one grow and do well.

To hell with them! The good members are learning to look around and join other forums :cheers:

Getting banned at the CF was one of the best things that ever happened to me online!

Have a nice night everyone.:guiness:

·
Registered
251 Posts
Its hard to believe they would do such a thing? What other things have they been doing?

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
I would have thought the more 'pc' action would have been to warn members that their hosted images were going to be removed within a certain timeframe, and then remove them.

I think their 'joke' backfired.

·
Registered
0 Posts
It's really a shame Vince. Several of our members belong to both sites, and post frequently on both. I just hate to see CF do this to them. I salvaged all of my images from their site and then deleted everything over there. :(

We are more than happy to host sigs for people, and really don't care where you use them. :) If any member is having a sig problem, then contact JC or I or one of the Moderators and we will get your sigs straightened out.

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
My banner's missing. :roll:

And so is my desire to ever go there again. :mad:

Everything is missing from my sig - they didn't do that, did they?:-?
----------------------------------------------
Put it back - wtf?

·
Registered
3,213 Posts
I really didn't get what you meant nor could I understand why something like that would be done. Even if it's a joke, it sounded rather odd that C/F site would do that to Members they know share many Forums out there.

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/zerothread?id=224192

RG

·
Registered
2,521 Posts
RG in Dallas said:
I really didn't get what you meant nor could I understand why something like that would be done. Even if it's a joke, it sounded rather odd that C/F site would do that to Members they know share many Forums out there.

I looked and all I found relating to it was post in the off topic section:

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/zerothread?id=224192

RG
Conveniently posted by Troy at 8:48pm after being notified and/or reading it here, then reacting (as usual) with an other-forum-bashing skew on the wording.

Classic Roberts!

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
Zoomin said:
My banner's missing. :roll:

And so is my desire to ever go there again. :mad:

Everything is missing from my sig - they didn't do that, did they?:-?
----------------------------------------------
Put it back - wtf?
Zoomin,

We did that and are rehosting all sigs here, give us some time to retrieve the originals...........

·
Registered
0 Posts
Zoomin,

CF was replacing sig pix with hokie pics. We removed any sig that was related to CF to prevent them from doing this. We are in the process of reinstalling them for all the members that need them.

Don't let Troy's little thread fool you, it has nothing to do with the pictures....he has to do with him trying to put us out of business, but that's not going to happen. :)

We are here to stay and are more determined than ever to make the Vette.com family of websites keep growing!! There is a whole list of things that have happened lately, but we don't want that crap here and try to keep it off the forum.

BACK TO VETTES!!! :D

1 - 20 of 47 Posts