Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
DavidNJ said:
They cashed the deposit in January.
Is it a tier 1 dealer? My dealer Maxie price will not cash my deposit until the order goes into GM yet hope its soon!

Maybe they want more money? :guiness:

·
Registered
765 Posts
It is up to the dealer to submit sold orders into the system when ever they choose to.

Sold orders stay in for the entire model year. Stock orders 'expire' in 6 months.

Corvette orders are 'protected' so that the dealer will not lose the allocation.

Your dealer may just be setting up the preliminary order in the system.

I might be able to give you more information if you send me the dealer info in a PM.

jd

·
Registered
449 Posts
Yes I would like to hear why. I couldn't get them to call me back. Seems they have an answering machine instead of people....

·
Registered
40 Posts
I'm #43 w/ Kerbeck. Placed my order little over a week ago and it was accepted by the factory last wed (10th).
Seems as though the order process has made it's way down the list a bit quicker due to the polished wheel constraint and those who ordered them being temporarily on hold.
:jammin:

·
Registered
432 Posts
greenshirt77 said:
I'm #43 w/ Kerbeck. Placed my order little over a week ago and it was accepted by the factory last wed (10th).
Seems as though the order process has made it's way down the list a bit quicker due to the polished wheel constraint and those who ordered them being temporarily on hold.
:jammin:
I am # 16 with Maxie price and have not yet received a call yet for my order :cry: :cry: :cry: But hopeing soon! :yeadog: :yeadog: :yeadog:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts