Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered my Torch Red/Black Z06 today.

The only solace I could find for selling my '99 Silver 6 speed (and first vette) to my sister.

I'm super-excited about the Head up display, which I wanted but didn't get in the '99.

Should get it before 2/28 (hope so to get the rebate!) glad to be on board with you guys!

:D

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
Stogo,

Indeed welcome aboard, you will never look back and your sister will never catch up. Enjoy we offer lots here so be sure to check all our features....................................

:cool: :cool:

·
Registered
4,392 Posts
Congratulations

Going to be the longest 38 days in your life! :p But well worth the wait! ;)

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
Welcome aboard, you never regret this purchase...

·
Registered
764 Posts
Congrats

Welcome to The Forum! :)

Your going to love the Z! Let us know when you pick her up and good luck with gettting the discount!

Mark

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
Glad to meetcha! Welcome aboard this jaunty, powerful, informative, and distinctly homey site!:lol: :crazy: :bang: :crazy: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Take care, and enjoy the anticipation!

Dan Farmer

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
stogo,

Welcome!

Congrats on the car.

How did you know to pick the right color? Many site members are confused about that.

TR rules............

Time to order some stuff for your car- Zaino, mats, cover, etc. It will make the time go by faster.

Enjoy

:cheers:

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
TR and a smile...

Thanks for all of the warm welcomes!

My last vette (99 coupe) was silver. For a little while I thought about getting silver but, for some reason, I couldn't get over thinking that the new Z was just my old car without a hatchback and with an extra little air intake on the sides.

So then I started thinking "You know I really would like to get to know the local Law Enforcement better" so there it was, Arrest Me Red...er...I mean Torch Red.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts