Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Say there guys,
I've made a few changes and things have been all jumbled up here but I have a few things I need to sell, make some room in storage. Here's what I have for you:

1) Set of CCW Black Classic's, 18 x 10's frts with 275/35/18 Michelin Pilot Sports (new), 18 x 11.5's rrs with 335/30/18 MPS (slightly worn). Asking $2900 obo;

2) LUK Gold clutch kit, includes the pressure plate, disc, and steel flywheel. Paid $ 600, asking $ 500; *******SALE PENDING********

3) stock EB hood, includes the liner and light - no hinges or catches. $ 250;

4) Brand new Venom VCN-1000 nitrous kit, never installed, still in the box. Complete kit with brackets, bottle, solenoids, lines, a/f monitor, it's own computer, jets from 50 - 125 hp, everything you'll need. Paid $ 595, asking $ 495 obo;

5) Factory Z06 seats in black, power driver's, manual pass, no tears, rips, or scratches. Rubbed with Luxol every couple months, softened up real nice. Asking $ 700 obo. SALE PENDING!! ******SOLD********

I have pics available if I can email them, let me know.
Thanks for checking,
Mike
[email protected]

·
Premium Member
4,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the bumps my brutha's!!!

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
Your not ditching your car are you????

Hmmm funny, I think I might want those rims, and I bet those are my tires mounted to them. I'll get back to you soon.

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Would you seperate rims and tires?

If ti was the Cup version I would be all over the tires.

·
Premium Member
4,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
MikeyB said:
Your not ditching your car are you????

Hmmm funny, I think I might want those rims, and I bet those are my tires mounted to them. I'll get back to you soon.

Hey there Mike!!
Oh no, I'm not getting rid of the car. Actually doing a little tweaking. :sneaky:
Let me know if you want some pics and I'll get them over to you. Actually your tires on another set of CCW's.....but they are 13" and will be on my '70 Camaro. But these are same type. Shoot me an email and we'll talk buddy!!

Sorry Silver,
The cups came out right after I put this package together. They were having some problems and they were unavailable. It's still a good handling setup though!! But I really need to move the whole package together, trying to make some room.

Thanks guys!!
Mike

·
Premium Member
4,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Seats have a SALE PENDING!! Thanks Brian!
********SOLD*********

·
Registered
51 Posts
omg i want your rims!!! but i already have your old ones lol...seen the car in person!!! everything is immaculant (spelling) whats the hp rating for the clutch mike? i may consider it, should pop rite in my car!!

a lil bump for you too!! Mikes a stand up guy :thumb:

later
Brandon

·
Premium Member
4,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Say there Brandon,
Thanks for the kind words!! How's the car coming along? Are you still going the turbo kit?

The LUK is used in LPE's stage 3 package, but I think they give you your choice with that setup. It was behind a 427 TT car for the breakin period only. I have some pics of it, not even a mark on it, looks new.

I actually picked up my stock clutch this past Saturday and even George was amazed at how little it was worn, none! It looks like a brand new Z06 clutch, no wear on the disc at all!! No blue heat marks or scoring at all.

Let me know, I'm heading back up to TTP soon for pickup of bluzee. I could meet you again, it'd be a pleasure!

Take care,
Mike

·
Registered
51 Posts
hey the cars running great!! i need to be dynoed again to see where my a/f ratio is, since i installed a ls6 intake and a p&p TB. yeah still going turbo gettin closer and i cant wait!! just ran a new best last nite at a 12.5 but i know i can get a 12.3 out of it.

Ill check my funds this week and ill get back to you on fri, to let you know

later
Brandon

·
Registered
51 Posts
Mike would it work w/ the Spec Aluminum flywheel?? or know anyone that could answer that?

thanks
Brandon

·
Premium Member
4,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Demonicbird00 said:
Mike would it work w/ the Spec Aluminum flywheel?? or know anyone that could answer that?

thanks
Brandon
Hmmm, I'm sure it would but would probably need to be balanced as a new unit, as the current setup is balanced. It comes with a lightened steel flywheel already, only a couple #'s though....
Matt could answer for you, I would think.
Let me know,
Thanks,
Mike

·
Registered
87 Posts
PM sent on the wheels, let me know

·
Registered
51 Posts
mike i just got a pm from george at ttp, he said it would work fine and that they are neutral balanced, so no balancing is necessary.

Funds are tight this week if you still have it in a week or 2 ill def buy it

Thanks
Brandon

·
Premium Member
4,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
Demonicbird00 said:
mike i just got a pm from george at ttp, he said it would work fine and that they are neutral balanced, so no balancing is necessary.

Funds are tight this week if you still have it in a week or 2 ill def buy it

Thanks
Brandon
I'll go mark it sold!! Thanks!
Do you still have my number? Give me a shout when you're ready!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Thanks mike thats great, yeah i should have it in my pm's.

youll be hearing from me soon

thanks
Brandon

1 - 19 of 19 Posts