Corvette Z06 Forum banner

It's at the Dealer!!!

1K views 12 replies 11 participants last post by  JZ 
#1 ·
Wow!! Built Wedneday!! Delivered to the Dealer on Thursday....PDI on Friday......Will pick up Saturday AM at 10!!

Now that is what I call fast service!! Another reason why I have always liked buying my Corvettes at Bowling Green,KY's Campbell Chevrolet.......Plus a discount!!:)

Pics will be posted Sunday!!

Thanks guys!! And gals!! For ALL your support!!

Zman

#7 ·
zman said:
Wow!! Built Wedneday!! Delivered to the Dealer on Thursday....PDI on Friday......Will pick up Saturday AM at 10!!

Now that is what I call fast service!! Another reason why I have always liked buying my Corvettes at Bowling Green,KY's Campbell Chevrolet.......Plus a discount!!:)

Zman
David, this may be the first time in history the car was delivered two days before it was built. :lol: I'm so pleased for you as you have waited with great patience longer than anyone I know. jerboa :D

#8 ·
THANKS ALL!!!!!

Leaving for BG tomorrow (Friday)at Noon...Will be there around 6pm....Should have an hour to drool over it before they close at 7pm....How am I supposed to sleep at the Motel Friday night!!:D May take a cot and sleep outside the Service Entrance.....!!
Zman

#10 ·
There must be a flood of yellow in Bowling Green. Mine was built on 9/7 (Friday) delivered to the dealer on Monday and I picked it up Tuesday. Today's it's one-week birthday and it's got almost 400 miles :) :)

You're going to be a very happy driver, very soon.

#12 ·
zman said:

Zman
Zman, My contacts in the plant tried to get your build sheet on Tuesday 9/11. To their shock, they discovered the car had been completed on Monday 9/10. They checked the car in the holding lot and there was no build sheet inside. Sorry, we really did try our best for you. :(
jerboa :(

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.