3,905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Guys :thumb:

I need some good luck... I'm starting to feel like FRC Tom :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

·
Premium Member
5,475 Posts
Nice Kat! The 3.73 is going to be my next mod once I get
the H/C package paid off. When you get a chance, it would be great if you could PM me the cost of this unit, and also info about the RPM brace that you have. (where you bought it and cost, etc.) Thanks in advance and good luck with the new parts. Jim :thumb:

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Jim Lembo said:
Nice Kat! The 3.73 is going to be my next mod once I get
the H/C package paid off. When you get a chance, it would be great if you could PM me the cost of this unit, and also info about the RPM brace that you have. (where you bought it and cost, etc.) Thanks in advance and good luck with the new parts. Jim :thumb:
You have a PM :thumb:

So much for the saying it never rains in CA :NoNo: Once I get the car back I need to break it in.. Rain is in the forecast until Wednesday night :(

·
Registered
4,851 Posts
Kat said:
You have a PM :thumb:

So much for the saying it never rains in CA :NoNo: Once I get the car back I need to break it in.. Rain is in the forecast until Wednesday night :(
Hey Kat,

Come on east...the weather is just about to break, and we should be in for some great DA's here in the Northeast...real racing weather! :thumb:

Don

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Don Benson said:
Hey Kat,

Come on east...the weather is just about to break, and we should be in for some great DA's here in the Northeast...real racing weather! :thumb:

Don
Sure tempt me with your neg DA's :pp: Seriously once I know he is going to stay together for more then a pass or 2. I will talk my better half and going back there :sneaky:

I will run a 10 or go broke trying :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
PerforminNorman said:
Very nice Kat. Was that your Vday present?
No, that is going to be a Vararam. But I couldn't go buy/install it because the howl. The diff is just because I'm a spoiled rotten ;)

Oh wait it's Pat Birthday tomorrow... Hmm maybe I say it was his present :eek2: Ok I will be a good wife and go buy him something :lol:

·
Premium Member
5,475 Posts
Your Inbox is full

Kat, just sent you another PM, and it bounced saying your inbox is full,,,,,,,,,,just thought I'd let you know. Jim :bang:

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Jim Lembo said:
Kat, just sent you another PM, and it bounced saying your inbox is full,,,,,,,,,,just thought I'd let you know. Jim :bang:
DOH.. Ok I empty it... Thanks

·
Registered
4,005 Posts
Kat said:
Thanks Guys :thumb:
I need some good luck... I'm starting to feel like FRC Tom :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Tom needs to start using Dutz fasteners to decrease his R&R time.

Pat :D

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
The Meanie is once again alive :jammin: :jammin:

But I have to wait until the morning to pick him up.. No way I was driving to Orange County at 3:30 this afternoon..

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
jub jub said:
Very nice Kat. Hope it holds up to the punishment! :cheers:
Me too :yeadog:

Pat says that this new case have ribs to make it stronger.

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Well the Meanie is back home :D

I was driving very conservatively since it was raining pretty hard and I have the Nitto R2's on the back :eek:

But I didn't have a single problem with the rear getting loose :thumb:

·
Registered
4,851 Posts
Kat said:
Well the Meanie is back home :D
Nice to hear that the Meanie is home "safe and sound." Now be strong, Kat, and go easy on him for at least a few days. :yeadog: I know the "temptation" will be strong, but you'll be rewarded for your patience, for sure. :cheers:

Don

1 - 20 of 25 Posts