Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found a black / black interior Z06 sitting in Chicago the other night and threw down a deposit in a hurry. They have three back up deposits on it.

Got the paperwork today on it and sent it back. That baby is heading to Miami with 0.0%.

It all worked out in the end and since I had a Conv. Mil Yel. I felt as though owning a black would be the right thing to do.

So with all the crap that I have been through with Maxie Price and other dealers, I should have it early next week!

Thanks to all who have been supporitive in my efforts. Without your knowlegde and wisdom I would have been lost in the flood.

Thanks again,

Rich

·
Registered
3,844 Posts
Congratulations! I just want to know if you are going to be able to sleep at night till it gets here. :lol:

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
botics said:
Found a black / black interior Z06 sitting in Chicago the other night and threw down a deposit in a hurry. They have three back up deposits on it.

Got the paperwork today on it and sent it back. That baby is heading to Miami with 0.0%.

It all worked out in the end and since I had a Conv. Mil Yel. I felt as though owning a black would be the right thing to do.

So with all the crap that I have been through with Maxie Price and other dealers, I should have it early next week!

Thanks to all who have been supporitive in my efforts. Without your knowlegde and wisdom I would have been lost in the flood.

Thanks again,

Rich
Out of approx 80 Z06 owners of mine you are the first one to post such negitive remarks. It makes you wonder.:bs:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Response To Rick Daniel

Without going off let me point out to you the two reasons, one final time, why you did not get my business:

1) Another salesman or manager took the car you had for me away under your nose.

2) I spent over an hour going to the bank only to have you tell me to call you via a private email. You did not bother to call me.

Maybe others in this forum have had great experiences with you in the past and that I honor with great respect and wish you many repeat customers, as most vette owners are.

But in all fairness Rick, you and your dealership screwed up. You know it and I know it.

The difference now should be in my mind how you and your dealership will overcome this sort of mess should it come up again.

Take Pay Pal, take credit cars, take promisies? Who knows.

What I do feel is that you are sour and mad at my postings. I have been gracious and will continue to do so, truth be known when it came to my deal the other night, someone at your dealership screwed up.

I am over it, hopefully you are too.

Rich

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
Rich,
I am sorry but I have a problem hearing my dealers name and the word Crap in the same sentence. If you look over my post you will see that I wished you luck and many congrats on finding your Z. I sent you 2 PMs telling you that I was sorry on how thing turned out. I even told you that if you did not find one I would be glad to disc. one for you. I don`t know what else I could have done. I don`t think you have a problem with me but I would think out of respect for me you would reframe from flaming my dealership. I wish you all of the best with your new Z. Enjoy and be safe.:)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks!

Even I realize that not every deal goes down and not every deal ends up like mine did. But this one ended up well, like crap.

It may not bother you or Maxie Price, but it annoyed me, and wasted my time.

Thank you for the note, now lets move on to something else. You have many cars to sell and soon I will be in one.

Rich

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
We all enjoy the good Z06 life here :)

Drive your new Z in good health. Driving the car will generate many smiles :) :) :)

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
For the record, I too had a poor experience with MP. I have never said anything here because I appreciate the efforts of Rick and Monica Dean (who I dealt with). I felt (and still feel) that the pair of them are excellent in their line of work.
However, due to what I will term "red tape" at the dealership my two attempts to buy a car from them did not go down.

Given that, I still got my car (from a different dealer) and am happy. My dealings were not enough to steer me away from MP for good, in fact, they will most likely be the first people I call next time I need a vette. However, my eyes have been opened as to how things went on there and I will be much more cautious in my dealings.

chris

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
I am sure everyone will agree that it is impossible to make every customer that tries to buy a Vette from us happy. If that were so we would sell thousands of Vettes per year. If Kerbeck, Spritzer, Les stanford, Buds and all of the other Big Vette dealers were repersented here on this Forum I would be willing to bet that they have their problems as well. This may be why you don`t see any of them on a public Forum such as this. This is a great country we live in and everyone is free to speak their peace and I for one thank all of you for doing just that. We have sold over 5000 Corvettes in the last 10 years and good people just like everyone here will will assure us of selling thousands more in the next 10 years. Again thanks to all of you.:)

·
Registered
4,392 Posts
After being inthe auto repair/hot rod fabrication for the last 30+yrs, I have learned "You can please all of the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but never All the people all the time". Such is life. Fun with cars, is the bottom line.:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

·
Registered
92 Posts
Enjoy it!:cheers:

ACE

1 - 15 of 15 Posts