Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Looks like its time. I spend so much time working, all my free time goes to the family. What little I can squeeze out otherwise goes to my old Corvette. My ZO6 is 100% bone stock except the gas in the tank. The car has always been babied and has spent every night in a garage with the cover on. It has 4100 miles and the rubber is in excellent shape. I have the original sticker and all other books that came with the car including the VHS tape (ZO6 version) with the plastic still on it + I'll throw in a 2003 brochure. Factory warranty until May 2006. I can arrange delivery within a couple hundred miles of Atlanta. PM me with any quesitons. $39,000

·
Registered
173 Posts
Nice looking car. Are you the original owner? Thanks, Mark

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I bought the car with 91 miles on it. The original owner received the car after he took his original Z with 8,000 miles to the dealership for some maintenance. His car was backed into by a truck and the driver's door and frame were crushed. The dealership took his car and gave him a brand new Z sitting on the showroom floor. He had his original Z museum delivered and was not attached to the new Z so he sold it. I called the dealership in Houston and they corroborated his story. He drove the car home and sold it with 91 miles.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Thanks Mark...sounds like the car that was on ebay for sale. Good luck with the sale...the other Mark :)

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Does anyone know anyone that would be interested?

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks Jub!

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Moving it back to the top.

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
cobraboz said:
anybody heard from him?
I know Mark C very well and I believe that he is out of town as he told me last week he was going to Florida. I have sent him an email and told him you were interested in his car. :cheers:

·
Registered
100 Posts
lasmith2112 said:
I know Mark C very well and I believe that he is out of town as he told me last week he was going to Florida. I have sent him an email and told him you were interested in his car. :cheers:

thank you very much mr smith!!! :thumb:

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
c5golfguy said:
Hey Mark,

Not sure if you're a member over at Peach State Posse. Come check us out and list the car locally too. Good luck on the sale of a gorgeous car. TTT

www.peachstateposse.com. :thumb:

Chris
Chris,
Thanks for the invite. I was on the forum but I had a really bad experience at a "local dealership's service dept." I think the person I had a bad experience with is a moderator on the site, so I deleted the posse from my bookmarks.

·
Premium Member
20,625 Posts
Mark C said:
Chris,
Thanks for the invite. I was on the forum but I had a really bad experience at a "local dealership's service dept." I think the person I had a bad experience with is a moderator on the site, so I deleted the posse from my bookmarks.
Only one Moderator in Georgia and he doesn't work at a car dealership. :-?

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
MSiska said:
Only one Moderator in Georgia and he doesn't work at a car dealership. :-?
I guess its not the moderator but it is someone who post in the forums alot and gets alot of support. I guess that is why I thought it was a moderator. I decided not to get into any fights by posting of my negative experience, so I just decided not to post on that website any more. I did speak with the service manager and told him my disgust. Funny thing, I never got one of those surveys from Chevrolet that the cashier told me I would be getting.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts