Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have some brand new blue anodized jacking pucks from elite engineering. I am asking $30 shipped. This is a great price for this particular item. Call me if interested.
-matt

·
Registered
176 Posts
74-Roadster said:
Will you ship two for $20?

How about you buy 4 for $30 and ill meet up with you and ill buy 2 of them for $15. its a win win situation. I live in Irving Tx and i see no point in buying 4 since i never plan to have the car on 4 jacks.

LMK

·
Registered
4 Posts
F1_SS said:
How about you buy 4 for $30 and ill meet up with you and ill buy 2 of them for $15. its a win win situation. I live in Irving Tx and i see no point in buying 4 since i never plan to have the car on 4 jacks.

LMK
That could work. I never get over to the Dallas area though, I'm in NW FTW. Any chance you'll be at TMS next weekend for the Vette show?

Send me an e:mail to [email protected] so we can coordinate a meeting.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Pucks

ss2z06 said:
I have some brand new blue anodized jacking pucks from elite engineering. I am asking $30 shipped. This is a great price for this particular item. Call me if interested.
-matt

ss2z06, You have mail....
:yeadog:

·
Registered
736 Posts
F1_SS said:

LMK
It is good to have them if a dealer or repair shop is going to put it on a lift. I keep 4 for just that reason.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
pending sale. I will reply if the deal falls through.

·
Registered
176 Posts
74-Roadster said:
That could work. I never get over to the Dallas area though, I'm in NW FTW. Any chance you'll be at TMS next weekend for the Vette show?

Send me an e:mail to [email protected] so we can coordinate a meeting.
Ft Worth isnt that far, it would BE worth the drive . If you want to get them i will definately get 2 from you.

·
Registered
176 Posts
74-Roadster said:
Put me next in line for all 4. I can pay via paypal. :yeadog:

(whispering) i think you are 1st in line since you responded 1st to the thread (end whisper)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts