Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be getting my instructor cert. on saturday and I think on sunday is the school with a little time trial action at the end.
I am always the lone ZO6 anywhere I go on the racetrack so looking to see if anyone else going.

·
Registered
396 Posts
How do they do time trials? Info would be great. Im only 45min away. Its just hard to get off work etc.. but I can try and plan the trip. How much?

thanks

·
Registered
299 Posts
Need more info, who can participate, what type of safety equipment is required, license and who to contact about entering.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Could you provide more info? I checked NASA's site and the information there is sparse.

I have run at VIR a couple of times but never at Summit Point, how does it compare?

Thanks

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
An entry form is on there website. I think cost is under $150 and no safety req's outside of helmet from what I saw. It is a school with time trail mixed in.
All info is on there website.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I'll be at Summit Point on Friday Sept 7th. The cost is $175.00 if paid before Aug 28th. If more info is needed let me know. I can tell you two of my buddies will be there with me. A 360 Modena, and a CLK55 AMG Rentech. My bud with the 360 has quite a bit of track time, but thinks the Vette will school as long as I don't suck.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts