Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just got a quote from Jet hot on a set of Jet-Hot manufactured headers for my Z06....$699!!!! Thats a great price. Has anyone used these or heard about them ??? I think I may pick a set up.

What else would I need? Hit flow cats and X pipe?

-2001 Z06

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
IMO by the time you buy the X pipe and cats you are going to so close to the price of a set of Supermaxx headers that are made of stainless steel, it's not worth it. I had Jet Hot on coating on my ASM Headers on my Trans Am. The car was never driven in the rain and the coating peeled and the headers started to rust. I live in South Florida. :cheers:

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
Look at the power gains they give, and compair against competitors.

·
Registered
200 Posts
I think if your just replacing the factory manifolds and maybe adding an xpipe with no cats, they are not a bad deal. They are pretty much TPIS's and they are not bad quality alot of F-body guys run them.

If your doing the whole setup then yes step up and get some Dynamaxx. Better yet shop and be patient and get a good deal I got a set of LG's with xpipe for 600. I consider myself EXTREMELY lucky and at the right place at the right time, but I've gotten alot of deals like this in the past as well.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
I had them for my Z28 they were fine but lots of custom work. They will eventually nickle and dime you to the same price as a set of LG's, Kooks Dynatechs, ect. I spent $500 on them then had to get a y-pipe the cats then catback. Wound up around $8-900 after all the custom fab.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts