Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just talked to Stephanie she said the Z06.com brick fund was at $935.00 before my $50.00 donation. I'm glad I became a Corvette museum member, G.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Torched,

Thanks, Bro!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif The fund is growing fast!! When the brick is layed, we will have our own Cruise-In!! Can't ya just see it?? Nothing but Z06's in front of the Museum. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif

·
Registered
3,108 Posts

On 2001-07-30 14:17, Torched spewed forth this drivel:
Just talked to Stephanie she said the Z06.com brick fund was at $935.00 before my $50.00 donation. I'm glad I became a Corvette museum member, G.

Make that $1035.00 after I got up off my lazy butt and called Steph too! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

C'mon guys... at the $50 average that is still only about 20 guys contributing /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif

I know a lot of you make contributions either personally or through other means... but like Frank said " imagine all those Z06's at our cruise - in " /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That means after AgentZ06's donation $1565.00 is needed for the brick. Fifty dollars is little to ask for, for all the information that's posted on here!, G.

·
Registered
221 Posts
I am calling tomorrow to make my contribution....I had a vacation planned with my daughter to NYC, but she broke her collar bone yesterday playing soccer, so I am going to donate the contribution in her name and give her the first ride to her soccer game in the new Z06 when I get it.

She's a trooper. Now I got to get her to drink milk, this is the 2nd time she has broken her collar bone playing soccer. She plays very aggressively...she will make a great Z06 driver when she gets old enough to drive.

Guys, if you get a chance drop her a get well email (route it thru me and I will forward to her and copy you)...."[email protected]"

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
Already sent mail w/out her name... /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif

No matter... /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Blue:

Sorry to hear about your daughter! What a nice thing....donating to the NCM.

Will send her a email.

Zippy /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

S

·
0 Posts

On 2001-07-30 15:37, fcalmes spewed forth this drivel:
Torched,

When the brick is layed, we will have our own Cruise-In!! Can't ya just see it?? Nothing but Z06's in front of the Museum. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif

We'll be there too!!!

/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
221 Posts
I am a day late on my promise to call the NCM for Brick donation...

...my car (not the Corvette) would not start today so I got busy trying to resolve...I will call NCM tomorrow morning as promised and make that donation in Stephanie's name.

By the way, guys and gals, she said tell everyone thanks who have sent her get well emails. She was surprised that perfect strangers would wish her well...I told her you guys were not perfect, but strange /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gifwould apply(just kidding- thanks a lot).

Bob aka ZULATER

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Zulater:

I didn't know Stephanie's been ill!!!! Talked to her yesterday and had no clue. Please update on what's going on....thanks.

Zippy /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
221 Posts
May be some confusion...stephanie is my daughter with broken collar bone(i was BLUEBAYOU, but changed my name to ZULATER, as I order Silver not BLue Z06.....now, off to call NCM about the brick.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Made the brick donation...worthy cause, looking forward to seeing that brick up at NCM.

Like to encourage other members to donate what they can.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts