Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, my name's Steve and i'm from Westchester,NY(school in Allentown,Pa.). I've been reading this forum for awhile and have been a member of various f-body/chevy affliated sites for years(Camaro owner for last 8yrs).I finally feel worthy of posting now that i picked up my Z06 this week. I purchased it tuesday from another forum member (David Fogel). The Car is AMAZING :yeadog: . I now regret any camaro/corvette comparisons i made in the past. Hope to be posting alot in here the future and attending whatever events I can. :thumb:
Steve
here's the car if any1 wants to check it out: http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/819504

·
Registered
11,339 Posts
wow I wondered if David was able to sell his vette-it sure is sweet! here's your vette-and welcome to the site :thumb:

hope you can make it to the Z06 fest the week of July 19th in Bowling Green, KY. a lot of crazy people get together and have a great time enjoying their vettes and hang out

·
Registered
5,190 Posts
Congrats and Welcome. :thumb:

·
Registered
154 Posts
Welcome Aboard!

·
Z06 Master
6,137 Posts
DisturbedZ06 said:
Hi, my name's Steve and i'm from Westchester,NY(school in Allentown,Pa.). I've been reading this forum for awhile and have been a member of various f-body/chevy affliated sites for years(Camaro owner for last 8yrs).I finally feel worthy of posting now that i picked up my Z06 this week. I purchased it tuesday from another forum member (David Fogel). The Car is AMAZING :yeadog: . I now regret any camaro/corvette comparisons i made in the past. Hope to be posting alot in here the future and attending whatever events I can. :thumb:
Steve
here's the car if any1 wants to check it out: http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/819504
Congrats on your new Z.

Welcome to your new home away from home OR to some they live here and go home to eat and shower (ITLGO) and others just go home to eat (jubjub).

You did not have to own a Z06 to post.

The people are what makes this site so good.

The best place to meet most of these crazy Z06 loving people is at the Z06FEST.

·
Registered
5,484 Posts
Steve

Welcome aboard and congrats on the new Z :z:
Used to work in Allentown many moons ago right off airport road in the industrial park.

Jack

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome guys(and gals).I actually haven't even been to Allentown yet lol. I move there in a week to start my training at the Mercedes Benz Elite Training Program(located off the UTI campus). As for Z06 fest i'll still be training then but have my weekends free, how much does it cost to attend?? I'm assuming there will be some sort of caravan from the NY/NJ area, about how long a ride is it out to KY? I'm defintley interested in attending if i can.

·
Registered
5,046 Posts
Steve,

Congrats on getting a Z and welcome to the site. Check out the Northeast section for information on events in the area. We have a very active crew in the NY/NJ/PA area. One event you will want to hit is FiveOJoe's mod party at ECS in NJ. We will have a huge turnout.

And if you are interested in tracking our Z, check out the PDA site:
http://www.pdadrivingschool.com/index.jsp

The first event is at Pocono on April 22nd, which I will be at. This track will be about an hour or so from Allentown.

Tom

·
Premium Member
9,756 Posts
Welcome to the site. Nice ride you picked up - enjoy it :D

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
Welcome Aboard the Good Ship Z06 :z: :z:

·
Premium Member
20,625 Posts
Welcome Aboard Steve! :D It's a Great place to Be!! :thumb:

·
Registered
3,817 Posts
Welcome aboard, and enjoy your Z! :guiness: Your timing is right to start some serious modding. :yeadog: Have fun!!! :z: :cheers:

Bob :D

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
u mean the mods in my sig aren't enough?? i have a whole list of appearance mods lined up(exhaust plate,partition,mats,etc)...but i'm pretty content w/ the performance of the vette currently(408rwhp) hopefully come fall/winter when i finish school i will get the heads to match my cam(or maybe go a lil more aggressive) but we'll see what the future holds
also i have to say being on this board for only a short while it's nice to be on a board w/ nice mature good natured people i'm lookin foward to more time spent here(alot of other boards i've been on were complete jokes)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts