Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been trying for months to race this 360 Modena that lives in the neighborhood. Finally, tonight he pulls up next to me at a light. It turns green and we GO. I wasn't able to disable TC in time and thought for sure I'd get beat but he stayed at my rear up to 100 mph. I had to turn off to go home so I slowed and he blew past. I didn't get to see his face, but I'm sure he wasn't happy losing to a cheap Vette.

·
Registered
420 Posts
I raced a 360 Modena in mine once..he thought he'd be smart and race me through some curves. Surprised him. :)

·
Premium Member
20,625 Posts
Oh to have seen the look on his face:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
No doubt he left convinced that you had a "highly modified" car. :D

·
Registered
5,754 Posts
Please all, excuse my ignorance, but what the heck is a Modena 360???????? Obviously some bad ass car, but I have never heard of it. Do I live under a rock or what??? :-? Bill

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
70boss302 said:
Please all, excuse my ignorance, but what the heck is a Modena 360???????? Obviously some bad ass car, but I have never heard of it. Do I live under a rock or what??? :-? Bill
Ferarri

·
Registered
638 Posts
Oh no! Another kill story! Frank is going to yell. Hey look post #69 my favorite number:D

·
Registered
5,414 Posts
SS

Funny story!!!!!!!!!!

I had the same experience a couple of weeks back........
THe gut in the BRAND steenken new F, pulled beside me at a light, (VERY busy street), and revved his twinkies........:D

I looked over at him, and SMILED:D :D :D .............Shook my head, like he was wasting his time,( which he would have been) and then He blasted off, making an ass out of himself on a service road next to Hwy 75, in a MAJOR Burb' of Dallas............

I just pulled away like the elder statesman I IS:p

I ( as an older seasoned citizen) have figured out why waste your time, and potentially big$$$.........on street racing someone you know CANNOT win...........
It's not logical..............:cool:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts