Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to set up a much better web page than I have now. I thought a domain name and address would be kool to start with.
C6Z06.com was avalb. so I took it. Now to figure out what to do with it. Of course I will link it from there to here and from here to there but now to build the page.:-? It is thru Yahoo Geocities and comes with 25mg of space and 5 email address. I can expand it as needed but I have no idea how much space is needed to do what I want. I dont even know what I want on the page just thought I would jump in and see what I can come up with. Is this a crazy idea or what. I am by no means a programer but I hope that the tools they provide will be user friendly. Am I nuts to try this? I would be greatfull for any help or ideas.:-? :roll:

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
N4C5S said:
Yup, you're probably nuts :)

JC
This ought to be real interesting???!!!:eek:

·
Registered
50 Posts
Rick Daniel said:
I am trying to set up a much better web page than I have now. I thought a domain name and address would be kool to start with.
C6Z06.com was avalb. so I took it. Now to figure out what to do with it. Of course I will link it from there to here and from here to there but now to build the page.:-? It is thru Yahoo Geocities and comes with 25mg of space and 5 email address. I can expand it as needed but I have no idea how much space is needed to do what I want. I dont even know what I want on the page just thought I would jump in and see what I can come up with. Is this a crazy idea or what. I am by no means a programer but I hope that the tools they provide will be user friendly. Am I nuts to try this? I would be greatfull for any help or ideas.:-? :roll:
As long as your selling Z06's on your site, it'll kick ass!:cool: :cheers:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts