Corvette Z06 Forum banner

Just bought it!

1K views 19 replies 14 participants last post by  Zippy 
#1 ·
Everyone,

On last Friday I was able to go to my local dealer to sign my paperwork and cut my checks for my EB Z06. Firstly, I would like to thank everyone here for making my wait acceptable. Without you guys I think I would have honestly gone insane. Thank you all very much. I am planning on picking it up from the Museum sometime in early Oct.(prolly the 4th). Only a few more days to go.

On the financial side of things... Since I am financing this car(The few.. the proud :) ) I came into the dealership with a 6.5 percent loan from my bank. GM upon hearing this was able to respond not with just a half a point but with 0.9 percent :eek: :eek: It is all apart of the "Keep America Moving" program. So anyone who is on the fence about this purchase... I say, go forward and try to get this same great deal!

Thanks everyone!

Jay.

#16 ·
APR Program

Guys this is the correct program.

All 2001 cars
0% 36mo
0% 48mo
0% 60mo

All 2001 trucks
0% 36mo
.9% 48mo
2.9% 60mo

All 2002 cars
0% 36mo
.9% 48mo
2.9% 60mo

All 2002 trucks
0% 36mo
2.9% 48mo
4.9% 60mo

Also, there is no down payment required!!

I hope this will help you guys out!

:z: :z:

#17 ·
NCM date

Thanks for all the great info guys and the wonderful support... My pick up date is an afternoon delivery on Oct. 4th. They were wonderful to work with and everything was so easy to set up it's really quite amazing.

Now... how do I go about getting a Z06 bannner :)

Jay.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.