Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am just curious because I don't see that many other women here who are on the forum and at events, including the Corvette Drags at the Museum for Labor Day, I really don't see many women out there.

I can't wait to drag my new Z06. When its well broken in I will be bringing it to the dragstrip.

My 2000 Black Hardtop ran a 13.5 @107.6 in Bowling Green and I am hoping the new Z will run well into the 12's like it should.

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
Hey Kaya,

Welcome back, your ride is now in members rides, Cool.

We Have several Women members but as you know with psuedo names hard to tell whos who.

Im sure the will jump in............

:cool:

·
Registered
680 Posts
Hey Kaya, Great Color Choice :D .....Which interior? I went with the Mod, same as my 01 :cool:

·
Registered
0 Posts
Sherylann drives her Black Z everyday, but she is not interested in drag racing. She is more into high speed runs, as evidenced by the speeding ticket she recieved today. :roll:

·
Premium Member
652 Posts
Theressa Delaney drag races, Susan Marks auto Xs, as well as Carol Stranahan to name a few.

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Hi Kaya, and WELCOME to the forum!!!

Glad to see you drive & 'njoy Vets! My wife only drives my Vet to relieve me on long trips..to her it's just another car. :-?

Zippy :) :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
I've drag raced my C5 and also ran a 13.5 @ 108. I'm looking forward to drag racing George's Z06 (if he lets me) :p
My passion is autocross racing, which I do monthly. It's fun beating so many of the guys! :D Kaya, do you ever autocross?

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Good to see some other women using their Corvettes. To answer the question about racing, I only drag race, no autocrossing yet, I may try it in the future. I really love the adreneline rush of drag racing. Also, my husband drag races so we make it a couples event. Thanks for all of you who answered. Kaya

·
Registered
496 Posts
Your Dealer!

Hello Kaya,

I know you bought your Z06 from Barry, but I wanted to say hello. I talked with you on the phone the night before you came in. Anyway, I handle our internet Corvette business here at Ross Downing. So if you need anything please feel free to visit my vendor forum! Thanks again for the business, and let us know what you do with the new one!!!

:z: :z:

·
Registered
22 Posts
I'm a female driver of a 2001 Z06. I've had the car for almost one year and I love it. My husband had to talk me into getting it; I wanted a Porsche. He was right -- I drive it for the fun of it and for beating the old guys with the gold chains who drive the Porsche!!

:)

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
jupiterZ06 said:
I'm a female driver of a 2001 Z06. I've had the car for almost one year and I love it. My husband had to talk me into getting it; I wanted a Porsche. He was right -- I drive it for the fun of it and for beating the old guys with the gold chains who drive the Porsche!!

:)
Love the "old guys with the gold chains who drive the Porsche" part! :lol:

Zippy :) :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts