Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
All I can say is WOW!!!!!!!!!! This course was great,the instructors Vic,both Dave's,Matt and Barry were excellent.Learned controlled panic braking and avoidance and how to heel toe downshift,have not perfected it but with practice will get better.I also learned how to be smooth and control my car better.This was a great course which taught me the basic's for road course racing,which I plan on doing after taking this course.I highly recommend this course for the beginner or the advanced driver and is very addictive...... Ed

·
Premium Member
9,756 Posts
It is a blast, isn't it. I can't wait until the track expansion is complete and I get to try out the C6 Z06 on that nice long (newly created) stretch between the new 7b and old 8. :thumb:

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
Sounds like fun, I'll have put that on my list of things I'd like to do. :thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It was a blast-want to get back there for there Level 2 course before they sell the 04 Z's,probably in the fall.If not I"ll just have to drive the new 500 hp Z there.

·
Registered
874 Posts
Level I in Oct. 04, Level II in Dec. 04 open track day in April 05! I think crack is cheaper! I'm addicted! :lol: :thumb:

·
Premium Member
9,756 Posts
Crack is cheaper - but not as much fun ! :lol:

·
Registered
133 Posts
i was out there last september and am absolutely hooked. How fun was the vomit comet? The instructors were great and i feel more confident in myself as a driver after being there. Truly an amazing experience for any corvette owner.

Dave

·
Registered
7,548 Posts
Sounds like a blast...the more I read about these classes...the more I want to give it a try. :coo:

·
Registered
355 Posts
I was out there a few years ago, before I owned a Z and before the school/track got bought. At the time it was owned by Ruppert Bragg-Smith, and the school had his name on it. This was the school that taught me that heel-toe was "almost" as much fun as camel toe. The track is great and a $4.95 breakfast in beautiful Pahrump, NV wasn't too bad either. Three days of great fun - just go before it gets too hot.

·
Registered
156 Posts
DA KAR said:
All I can say is WOW!!!!!!!!!! Learned controlled panic
This pretty much describes my experience there! :lol:
It's a great experience, just when you think your doing pretty good you get a ride with one of the instructors :jawdrop: . it's a humbling ride. Can't wait for level 2!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts