Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got back from florida after my spring break today! and my carvaggio race seats are installed!!! gotta say that i love those seats and they fit perfreclt. Are modeartley comfortbale(for a seat that doesnt recline i cant imagine anything better) and would recommend them to anyone! I am going to take pictures and post up those lovely seats. I would also like to say that i had a good transaction with Mark Olson(a member here) as he sent me the seats in advance and now i gotta send him the check. Thanks Mark and the check will be out in no time!

·
Registered
5,484 Posts
Congrats on the new seats, they are the best IMO. Hope you had a good time in FL. and were gentle with all the college girls. :cool:

Jack

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Hassan, congrats on the new seats. :thumb:

He sent you the seats in advance?? Wow, what a cool guy!

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
Glad you got them installed. I knew you'd like them.

As for the comfort, believe it or not, they will get more comfortable over time. Either that or your arse becomes adjusted to them... regardless, these seats are the best. They're also motivation to go lightly at the buffet lines! :guiness:

·
Registered
4,542 Posts
Welcome back Hassan.
Yes, we want the pics. What colors did you choose? The part about getting the product BEFORE you pay for them is just about unheard of these days.
Good move Mark!!

:guiness:

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Hassan, I'm happy to hear you are happy with the seats, I truly loved them my self, felt that they were the one mode that GM could have done, even if they had to source from Carvaggio. They added a feel to the Z that the stock seats just don't, and that the leather smelled so good. If you are wondering why I sold them? I do a number of Solo ll National Tour events and Solo Nationals, although my local region comp guys in SS did complain, it was a challenge to change the seats back an forth. Plus this year I'm changing tires brands, and may just be a bit more completive, So selling the seats will cover the cost of two sets of tires. Just the cost of doing what I love.

·
Registered
3,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
:cheers: Pictures are on the way one more test at school before im done to run around and finish all the car business i have! Stay tuned guys!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts