Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, how are all of you? Got back yesterday from Atlanta,GA where I picked up my '02 Zo6 from maxie price. I got there in 9 1/2 hrs and returned home in the Z in 6 1/2, seriously. HOLY SH#@! that thing is fast! I can't tell you enough about this car (besides what some of you already know)honestly I dont see how any production car can be faster. I actually got the car about a week ahead of schedule which rocked and Rick Daniel took care of the whole process for me, the guy is a total professional and gave me a great deal. I am thoroughly pleased with the car, its soooooo BADASS! If any of you can tell me how to post pictures I would be more than happy to.

Happy as a pig in shi#,
Luke from LA. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
CONGRATS!! What color did you get? Get those pic posted soon /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The color is QS with black interior. Man I can't wait to see a Saleen or even a reg Stang, I gonna blow his doors off! I know Im excited but I'm 24 and think have a little more testosterone pumping through me than most. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_flaming.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_flaming.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
LOL ... I just think the Z06 brings out the testosterone to a max level on whoever is behind the wheel ... women included /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif. The testosterone level of the 'Stang driver will DECREASE after you smoke him bad !! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
4,024 Posts

On 2001-08-13 00:33, streetlegal spewed forth this drivel:
Hey guys, how are all of you? Got back yesterday from Atlanta,GA where I picked up my '02 Zo6 from maxie price. I got there in 9 1/2 hrs and returned home in the Z in 6 1/2, seriously. HOLY SH#@! that thing is fast! I can't tell you enough about this car (besides what some of you already know)honestly I dont see how any production car can be faster. I actually got the car about a week ahead of schedule which rocked and Rick Daniel took care of the whole process for me, the guy is a total professional and gave me a great deal. I am thoroughly pleased with the car, its soooooo BADASS! If any of you can tell me how to post pictures I would be more than happy to.

Happy as a pig in shi#,
Luke from LA. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif
Luke, Thanks for the kind words. I am glad you are happy. Heck with a car like that how would you not be.lol /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
0 Posts
Luke,

Congrats on the new Z!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

If you need help posting a picture, send it to me and I will host it for you and give you instructions on how to post it. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
764 Posts
Luke,

Congrats on the new Z! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif
You cut 3 hours off a 9 hour trip back home!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif
Sounds like a good ride back! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Congrats again,

Mark

·
Registered
629 Posts
Congratulations. It just gets better...

Carl
Red 2002 Z06

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
Congrats Luke!

My trip home from Bowling Green actually took about 3 hours longer than getting there.

I knew my girlfriend would make me come inside once I pulled in the garage /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Enjoy the ride! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Congrats,
What a good break in you gave it.Happy motoring,G. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
18 Posts
Luke,
CONGRATS! I can imagine your thrilled you are! I'm suffering with the wait for my EB to arrive. It's a small CA dealer so don't know when it'll get here. Since you're in LA, would it be cool for me to meet up with you to check out the beast?? I'm in Orange County. Please email me at [email protected]

Thanks so much!
Kindablue

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
I may be wrong, but I think Luke is from Louisiana (state abbreviation LA). I doubt that he made the drive from Los Angeles to Maxie Price in 6 1/2 hours, even in a Z06. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Correct 8 Snake, I am from Louisiana, sorry if I mislead any of you. I just realized how insane that sounds, 6 1/2 hrs from Los Angeles to Atlanta, I'd like to try that sometime /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif

·
Registered
3,972 Posts
Congratulations on your new ride. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
6,273 Posts
How can a 24 year old afford a Z06 and it's insurance? When I was 24, NO WAY. I guess times are different, the new economy, etc.
Congratulations on getting such a cool car at such a young age. Ok, I'm jealous. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

1 - 20 of 26 Posts