Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like I'm number 47 on the list of almost 100. The guess is that my car won't come in until around New Year's :(

It's all speculation, but I'm sure that's not too far from the truth. Either way, it will be a LONG time after September. <sigh>
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,701 Posts
Lankhoss said:
Looks like I'm number 47 on the list of almost 100. The guess is that my car won't come in until around New Year's :(

It's all speculation, but I'm sure that's not too far from the truth. Either way, it will be a LONG time after September. <sigh>
What dealership are you listed with? If it's with Rick and I'm #174 the 2007's will be out by the time my number is do.

I knew I should have invested that grand in bird seed from the Canary Islands. :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,701 Posts
Thanks. :usa:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
432 Posts
Lankhoss said:
Looks like I'm number 47 on the list of almost 100. The guess is that my car won't come in until around New Year's :(

It's all speculation, but I'm sure that's not too far from the truth. Either way, it will be a LONG time after September. <sigh>
How long have you been on the list? I am on Maxies list also # 16 with Monica. Just waiting to hear their allocation so I can get an idea when I will be getting it! Hoping to get a museum delivery! Depends on weather conditions! Best of luck!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
338 Posts
My dealer called me today, I will receive their November allocation and hopefully will have my new Z06 by Christmas!
If someone drops out, will move up to October! If they only start producing 2LZs to start, will move up again. After the way the C6s started with only SB pkgs, I am going to hazard a guess that only 2LZs to start with. Now that would suit me, no offense intended to anyone! :usa:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
432 Posts
Torch said:
My dealer called me today, I will receive their November allocation and hopefully will have my new Z06 by Christmas!
If someone drops out, will move up to October! If they only start producing 2LZs to start, will move up again. After the way the C6s started with only SB pkgs, I am going to hazard a guess that only 2LZs to start with. Now that would suit me, no offense intended to anyone! :usa:
Congrats! Still waiting on my phone call i am # 16 with Monica! so it wont be long ! :usa:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
338 Posts
curvesman said:
Congrats! Still waiting on my phone call i am # 16 with Monica! so it wont be long ! :usa:
and we are posting on 2 diff forums to each other! :p

Congrats to you. I know Steve Tillman there, but have not met Monica. Who sells more Vettes there? Is that #16 with Monica or with the entire dealership? I bet with multiple sales people that can get confusing.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I don't have any concrete numbers, but I was told the list was about 100 people long. I got on it back in February I believe (it may have been March). My salesman told me I'd be getting the car right around New Year's more than likely. There are a handful of people who have paid over MSRP and will be receiving the first batch, then it goes in chronological order after that. I'd GUESS that if you are #16, you'd probably be getting yours in October or November.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
203 Posts
Lankhoss said:
I don't have any concrete numbers, but I was told the list was about 100 people long. I got on it back in February I believe (it may have been March). My salesman told me I'd be getting the car right around New Year's more than likely. There are a handful of people who have paid over MSRP and will be receiving the first batch, then it goes in chronological order after that. I'd GUESS that if you are #16, you'd probably be getting yours in October or November.
Where did you hear that there were people paying above list in front of us at Maxie? Thats the first I heard.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Just a couple of days ago, when I asked where I was on the list. He said it was only about 5 people. I don't have a lot of specific information, since my only concern was my number on the list. I'm sure I'll find out more once I actually order the car.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
203 Posts
Lankhoss said:
Just a couple of days ago, when I asked where I was on the list. He said it was only about 5 people. I don't have a lot of specific information, since my only concern was my number on the list. I'm sure I'll find out more once I actually order the car.
Im #4, I wonder if that makes me #9? Oh well stuff happens + I want 1LZ (w/Nav and polished wheels). I may be SOL for first pull.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
432 Posts
Torch said:
and we are posting on 2 diff forums to each other! :p

Congrats to you. I know Steve Tillman there, but have not met Monica. Who sells more Vettes there? Is that #16 with Monica or with the entire dealership? I bet with multiple sales people that can get confusing.
Maxie price has one list for the entire dealership! :usa:
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Top