Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Knippelmier Chevrolet just called and told me I could come by and pick up my new car!

Can you tell I'm excited? /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

The dealership is going to let me wash and Zaino the car in their wash bay before I take it.

Carl
Red 2002 Z06 finally here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
When are you going there?

Need someone to take pics?

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm going now...

I will take lots of pics.

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
I am excited for you Frisky!!!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Can't wait to see the pics... /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif

·
Registered
528 Posts
What are you talking to us for ..... Go get your new Z. Then bring us some pics... /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
It took nine minutes between posts of its here and I'm on my way....

Pretty good!!

If mine were coming to the dealer, I don't know if I would even have time to log onto the site....
Congratulations. Many jealous people still waiting - like me.
chris /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Frisky,

Congrats, good thing your doing the detail won't have to worry about the dealer screwing it up. Happy motoring.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
That's great news Carl! I'm excited for you and your wife. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Now let's see, red car, former firefighter ...how long before you install the flashing red lights and siren? Guess who arrives first at every alarm??

jerboa /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
0 Posts
Carl

Super Super news!! Can't wait to see the pictures!!

Man, you guys are great!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif I remember my excitement last!! You better take a weeks vacation and enjoy that puppy!!

·
Registered
575 Posts
Great news for sure!!! Can't wait for your impressions and some pics!!! Miles of Z06 smiles to ya!

·
Registered
764 Posts
Frisky,

Congrats!! We want the full report! Let us know what you think of the sound at idle...

·
Registered
29 Posts
Congrats!! You are gonna love the car. I should definitely have pics by tomorrow!! Had some other issues this weekend but everything is OK. Sorry I haven't posted any pictures yet! I promise though, they are coming!

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Frisky:

WOW! Congrats to you on your new "baby." /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Zippy /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
Odd - he won't post a pic of his car, so I will!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts