Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys and gals! Checking in from good ole' Indiana. I live about 30 miles north of Indianapolis. I figured since I am spending so much time indoors due to the coronavirus I would finally register. I have a 2003 Z06. I purchased this car 2 years ago for the robust price of $10,000. Its black with 150,000 thousand miles...that's right 150,000 miles. I wanted something I could drive and modify whenever I wanted. I didn't want a pristine example that I didn't want to drive. The C5 with the fixed roof, to me anyway, is the best looking Z06 out there. Easy to get into...but a pain to get out of LOL. It is everything I expected it to be and more. Very light, powerful, and the handling is off the charts. Even corning at high speed the body has no roll what so ever. It is a bit noisy as I don't think there is much if any sound deadening. But I think the noise makes for a better driving experience for me. DSC00786.JPG I expected a lot of issues due to the high mileage...I am pleased to report the damn thing drives and handles like a new car. The only modification is a Volant intake, and Borla exhaust. Even though the car is 17yrs old, you cannot believe the looks this car still gets. Overall, I couldn't be happier with it.

·
Registered
3,958 Posts
Welcome and glad to have you with us. I had an 02Z that was also a great car. Looks like you have some other toys too.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts