Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got back from the dealer. My 2002 EB was dropped off this morning. The car was still wrapped in plastic and parked in the service area......man, did it look great.

Had to go there tonight and go over the paperwork. Never actually completed a deposit sheet or wrote up the order. Just called them up back in June told them what I wanted, verbally agreed on a price, and mailed them a $1K deposit check. Dealt with them many times before and sent many friends to them. It's a pleasure to do business the "old fashioned way" with people you can trust. Got their first 2002 Z06 hopefully, the MY I have on order will be the 2nd. It's funny, but I ordered the MY a month before the EB and I got the EB first.

Anyway, tomorrow is the big day!!!

A special thanks to Frank, Les, JC and Zippy for all their info. This website and their insight really helped make my decision. I hate to say it, but if it wasn't for them, I would probably be the owner of an inferior 996.:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

CD

·
Banned
7,033 Posts
nevercanstop, congrats and enjoy the ride! I know you have been waiting. Well worth it. Wait till you hear that exhaust. After 3 weeks I finally used the audio system.:D Les

·
Registered
0 Posts
FUBU69 said:
After 3 weeks I finally used the audio system.:D Les
They have an audio system in them?? :confused: So that is what that other knob is for. :lol: I have to check it out....Nah, I like to listen to the exhausts. :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts