Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had posted yesterday about zaino streaking my car.NOT saying zaino sucks it's great stuff just cant spend 6 hours detailing and it streaking.i work 6 days a week time is valuble i tried z6 way to much effort after all that work. i've used it for 3 years and loved it just the new stuff put bad taste in my mouth. So time to try something new.I do feel bad cause i was a big supporter of zaino.we'll see what happenes. :thumb:

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
I'm sure you'll be pleased with the performance of the Adam's Polishes. Please keep us posted!

Aloha, Dave

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
EFI-1 said:
I'm sure you'll be pleased with the performance of the Adam's Polishes. Please keep us posted!

Aloha, Dave

Ditto!

Scott

:z:

·
Registered
736 Posts
The damp towel did not take care of it? :-? I have never had a problem that was not easily fixed by either Z6 or a quick wipe with a damp towel. Let us know how they compare, shine, ease of app, durability etc.

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
my order should be in next week in time for the week end :yeadog: i will post out come and how easy to work with. :z: :z:

·
Registered
736 Posts
What caused the streaking? Were you Z2ing or Z8ing? A quick wipe with a damp towel did not take care of it? Are you sure you did not get something like tire protectant on the finish or applicator by accident. I had done some beta testing on Z2 Pro before it was released and found it really hard to make it streak when I tried to and I applied it super thick, uneven etc etc trying to break it and had problems doing so. Eventually after getting many coats you will start to go into overload mode and may get some streaking or if the hood/panel is to hot it will streak but that is the only time I have ever been able to get it to streak. The new product really is pretty fool proof. Let us know how you like Adams. :cheers:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts