Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jason at Ross Downing Chevrolet called me to inform that I've moved up to #2, and next month I can place the order. Ross Downing has 2 allocations for that month. Black or silver or black or silver or......

:yeadog:

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So you're the one I've been trying to get kicked :D :D off the list?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Rapid Transit said:
Jason at Ross Downing Chevrolet called me to inform that I've moved up to #2, and next month I can place the order. Ross Downing has 2 allocations for that month. Black or silver or black or silver or......

Say R T, are you saying you haven't a choice in color? Or are these colors those you have already choosen?

I am #2 @ my dealer, and I chose my color. I'm guessing you did too.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm just undecided, that's all. I really want black, but am wary of the TLC required, I commute a couple times a week on the interstate. Awesome for stretching out the legs of the Z, but also lots of rock chips and crap like that. I may just put on something like Cleartastic.

·
Registered
464 Posts
I'm #3 or 4 on Jason's list, going with:

Black / Black - Red Bolsters

2LZ - Nav - Polished Wheels!

Hoping for a September Build !

I bought my last Z, an 04 Black / Black from him and he was
great to deal with even when Pass Port freight screwed up the first car.

Cheers

2Charmed
:guiness:

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
2charmed said:
I'm #3 or 4 on Jason's list, going with:

Black / Black - Red Bolsters

2LZ - Nav - Polished Wheels!

Hoping for a September Build !

I bought my last Z, an 04 Black / Black from him and he was
great to deal with even when Pass Port freight screwed up the first car.

Cheers

2Charmed
:guiness:
Yep, Jason is awesome to deal with! I got my 02 from him too.
:thumb:

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
Rapid Transit said:
I'm just undecided, that's all. I really want black, but am wary of the TLC required, I commute a couple times a week on the interstate. Awesome for stretching out the legs of the Z, but also lots of rock chips and crap like that. I may just put on something like Cleartastic.
you may also want to consider Xpel or StonGard, which are 3M film protection......I have StonGard on the Z and am very satisfied with it

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
Rapid Transit said:

You lucky dog. It'll probably be two years before my little dealer gets an allocation.

My choice of color is Machine Silver since I've had a black one for the past 3 and a half years but then it would be either Red or Yellow.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts