Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
18,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here is the opposite shot. The Viper hood doesn't raise any higher so it isn't such a great shot.

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,392 Posts
IMA Z06 said:
Oh yea, dont care what people say love them Viper motors............

:cool: :cheers:
Love those Viper Coupes! :) You have some very nice cars( besides these two). :cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,667 Posts
Very Nice Norman! I showed a friend, your web page today, he was astounded by all the great cars that you have.:D

carzzy
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
340 Posts
I like the 1st picture, it was pretty cool...One question though, whats the 1st car, is that an engine for a civic??? LOL, no just kidding, those cars are sweet....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
18,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Vetteless said:
I like the 1st picture, it was pretty cool...One question though, whats the 1st car, is that an engine for a civic??? LOL, no just kidding, those cars are sweet....
You know, that is very offensive. I don't know where you get off saying something like that. Its an Accord motor not a Civic. Get it right. :lol:

Carzzy: Thanks buddy. If any of you ever get around my neck of the woods, please drop me an email and we can talk shop.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
778 Posts
PerforminNorman said:
I hope you guys like it.

Freakin' awesome! I'd love to see the V motor up close and personal. Question, I assume :-? that the two accordion connectors near the left side of the photo are 'air bridge' connections into the MAF's or throttle bodies (?). Had to ask, as I've never seen a V motor up close.

Joe :roll:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
18,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Re: Re: Just thought I would display another picture.

slyck14 said:


Freakin' awesome! I'd love to see the V motor up close and personal. Question, I assume :-? that the two accordion connectors near the left side of the photo are 'air bridge' connections into the MAF's or throttle bodies (?). Had to ask, as I've never seen a V motor up close.

Joe :roll:
Yuppers. Air box to throttle bodies.

Here are a few more I took that same day.







Glad you guys like the pics.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,604 Posts
Which one?

Do you have a hard time deciding which one to drive?:-?

I know I'd do what we did in the Army with our combat boots and alternate every other day.:D

Great cars and great pictures.:cheers:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
764 Posts
Norman,

Very nice shots of your cars! I would love to drive that Viper! For comparison reasons only of course! ;)

Mark
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
778 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Just thought I would display another picture.

PerforminNorman said:


Yuppers. Air box to throttle bodies.

Here are a few more I took that same day.







Glad you guys like the pics.
Do you get turbulence like with the same device on the C5's? Might get a little more by going to smooth couplers.

Joe :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
391 Posts
Personality

When I first saw these two cars together, my first thought was
that these cars have real personality.

My opinion of their personality...

Viper: Angry, serious, Type A personality, all left brain, straight laced.

Z06:Class clown, all right brained, never serious, fun loving.

The first picture just looks like the Z is laughing at the viper and the viper has a smug/shutup look on his face.
Probably because the Z knows that with a few $100 mods, it can keep up with the viper and costs half as much.

Norman, You better seperate those cars they are going to go at
each other when you turn your back.

You have too much fun for one person. If you need any help let me know.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
511 Posts
Re: Personality

GODSGFT said:
When I first saw these two cars together, my first thought was
that these cars have real personality.

My opinion of their personality...

Viper: Angry, serious, Type A personality, all left brain, straight laced.

Z06:Class clown, all right brained, never serious, fun loving.

The first picture just looks like the Z is laughing at the viper and the viper has a smug/shutup look on his face.
Probably because the Z knows that with a few $100 mods, it can keep up with the viper and costs half as much.

Norman, You better seperate those cars they are going to go at
each other when you turn your back.

You have too much fun for one person. If you need any help let me know.

:lol: I like the way you think.

Nice shots PN. :cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
65 Posts
GREAT CARS!!!!

Actually, my brother lives in Lee's Summit. He tells me that he and his friends at work sometimes drive by Norman's office at lunch just to see which car he drove that day! :D

Norman - I live in Lansing, KS, about 50 minutes away. I'm still saving for my Z, but I would love to get with you once I get it.

Just looking at your homepage makes me drool. You are one lucky guy! :guiness:


- Jeff
 
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Top