Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am so happy to have won the Spring Mountain Motorsports 3-Day Giveaway! What a way to start the week!

I am planning on scheduling it for October 2005 and will let you all know of my experiences. I've been thinking of taking a racing course for about six months because I felt that I was driving my Z06 at 6/10ths of its full potential. Can't wait!

Thanks Janet for your courtesy/patience in answering all of my questions, and for the good news.

Robert

·
Premium Member
9,755 Posts
You are gonna LOVE it !
It will make that Z06 grin on your face even bigger. :D

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
Congrats, enjoy and give us a full report on your experience. :jammin:

·
Registered
239 Posts
Man I was so jealous when they announced who the spring mountain winner was after the Moderator meeting. Have a blast!

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Congratulations! You will enjoy the experience at Spring Mouontain Motorsports Park! :yeadog:

A BIG THANK YOU goes out to Spring Mountain Motorsports Park for their generous donation of the 3 day school! :cheers:

The next driving school I sign up for will be in Pahrump, Nevada. :D

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Just Got Back

The 3-day course was wonderful! The instructors were great and answered all of my questions. The cars were all in perfect working condition. The best part was that I spent most of my time at the track and very little time in the classroom.

The only downside was the weather. It rained on Monday and Tuesday but Wednesday was beautiful. Oh well, that meant learning more about car control in the rain! Braking, skidpad, heel-toe downshifting, balancing the car, etc.:thumb:

Thank you Spring Mountain so much for offerring these courses and for the giveaway! I have learned so much and came away with a greater appreciation for the Z06. I found myself applying many of the driving techniques immediately and felt that something like this should be made a requirement evertime we renew our driver's license.

·
Registered
5,190 Posts
Not much of a down side. That sounds like allot of fun. I'm sure you learned more about car control than you thought possible. I gotta go to one of these classes.:cheers:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts