Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you with prior performance driving/racing/driving school experience, we have a special program for you.

This program is only offered once per year due to it's advanced nature and level of instruction. The particulars of the date follow:

October 15-16, 2001
Moroso Motorsports Park
West Palm Beach, Florida

Course:
The goal is to expand your understanding of how to get the most out of both you and the racecar by a complete understanding of the dynamics involved. How to master weight transfer to develop higher cornering and exit speeds and then take these advanced skills and apply them t race situations in simulated exercises. By working with our race-winning instructors we will also introduce you to overtaking and race strategy.

Unique opportunity for night driving experience (only school in the country to offer night driving on track)
Data Acquisition and Video Analysis
Corner and Lap Timing
Car Control Exercises
Overtaking/Passing Techniques
Race Strategy and Theory
Extensive Lapping
One-to-One Instruction
Featuring Z06 Corvette's, C5's, and SS Camaro's

Space is limited, and only have six spaces remaining. Please contact Eric Burch at 877-468-3666 or by email at [email protected] with any questions. Course is $2,495.00 per person.

·
Registered
765 Posts
Sounds like a good time.

Is that the same Eric Burch I met at Race Rock many years ago with NP Racing and the Parkers - Viper GTS-R?

Might be interested. Will be at Gingerman on the 13th with the Z.

·
Premium Member
652 Posts
I am sure it's the same Eric Burch.
He now owns American Viperracing Team cars #44 & 45.
They will be racing at the Petit LeMans in Atlanta on 10/6.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the same Eric Burch

I am the same one you met at Race Rock in '99 with the NP Racing Dodge Viper GTS-R team.

As Tom said I now am with the American Viperacing Dodge Viper GTS-R team competing in the ALMS. However, a correction would be that I am team Manager/Representative, I do not personally own the team. It just sometimes feels like I have that responsibility!

Please don't hold the Viper thing against me Z06 folks! It's my second career, to the driving school.

If I had to personally go out and purchase a sportscar today, it would without a doubt be a Corvette.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts