Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
652 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am happy to announce that Justin Bells' GT Motorsport Experience has become the official racing school of Z06VETTE.COM.

I had a good conversation with Justin on Wed. and the plans thus far are as follows.
After all his races (only one left this year) he will log on and post his thouhts and perception of the races.
There will be chat sessions set up in advance and possibly even a chat after some of his races.

I am trying to get 7-10 of us signed up for a one day class on the 6th of Nov. They will give us 15% off which comes out to $850.00.

FUBU and I had a great time yesterday at the track, going there to take a couple of pics of the first trackside delivery for Bob Baker we some how found ourselves invited for the whole day.

Okay guys who is in?
You cannot buy this much fun anywhere.

www.justinbellGT.com

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Tom - Les, Is that a firm date? What do we need to do to get involved? Does he have enough Z06s to supply of all with one? Obviously we would want a Z06 not a camaro. Does the training include time on the 2 1/4 mile road course? What things do we need to buy/supply; suit, helmet, gloves, goggles? Is this a 1 day, all day event? They have a summer special for Florida residents, under $500 is this a similar program? Who did you talk to down there and can we give them a call to ask some questions?
Sorry for all of the questions, just looking for total information. Could be a great time to get the need for speed fed.
I am interested if everything falls into place. That is a nice 1 1/2 hour cruise down the freeway from me. I have been about something like this since being at Daytona for the rolex24. I will be watching the posts or send me some email with details.

Don

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
Tom,

Your efforts are tireless, your bring the forum members a great oppertunity, for myself I only wish FLA. was closer. Timing forbids..

But C'MON You Florida Guy's and Gal's.

And All who Go, Pic's,Pic's,Pic's,

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

·
Registered
906 Posts
Interested--yes

time allowed--no

would be interested for early next year or spring, though.

Good Luck.

Ditto on the pics.

·
Premium Member
652 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
2001Z06 said:
Tom - Les, Is that a firm date? What do we need to do to get involved? Does he have enough Z06s to supply of all with one? Obviously we would want a Z06 not a camaro. Does the training include time on the 2 1/4 mile road course? What things do we need to buy/supply; suit, helmet, gloves, goggles? Is this a 1 day, all day event? They have a summer special for Florida residents, under $500 is this a similar program? Who did you talk to down there and can we give them a call to ask some questions?
Sorry for all of the questions, just looking for total information. Could be a great time to get the need for speed fed.
I am interested if everything falls into place. That is a nice 1 1/2 hour cruise down the freeway from me. I have been about something like this since being at Daytona for the rolex24. I will be watching the posts or send me some email with details.

Don
Don,
The summer special for $495.00 was for a half day, which is 10% off we are getting 15% off for a full day. (8:45-4:00)
Everything is supplied including lunch.
Everyone drives all the cars the F body, Coupe and Z06.
By 1 in the afternoon you will be driving the track and by 3 you will not be able to remove the smile from your face. I saw this yesterday, not one of the 21 students yesterday could stop grinning.
This school is first class.
The facilities are first rate, and the instructors are fantastic.
I have been talking with Eric Burch about the class and we need at least 7 to get the rate.
You can reach Eric at 1-877-468-3666.
Make sure you tell him you are with Z06VETTE.COM.

I promise you it will be something not soon forgotten.
I will be posting more about the school and also the trackside delivery in the racing Topics.

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
I might be in. The only problem is if I can get the time off. But I think I can swing that. :D :D

·
Premium Member
652 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Dave Bernasconi said:
I might be in. The only problem is if I can get the time off. But I think I can swing that. :D :D
Allright Dave. :cool:

That makes 3 with 4 to go.
Where is Meangreen?

Tom

M

·
0 Posts
FRC Tom said:

Allright Dave. :cool:

That makes 3 with 4 to go.
Where is Meangreen?

Tom
he's here...lemme check my schedule I should know more tomorrow but I think I can do this :)

and I'll check with a few of the local gang to see what kinda interest I can generate :)

Mark

·
Premium Member
652 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
MeanGreen2000 said:

he's here...lemme check my schedule I should know more tomorrow but I think I can do this :)

and I'll check with a few of the local gang to see what kinda interest I can generate :)

Mark
I knew I could count on you Mark.
This school is too :cool:

I haven't told anyone this yet but I was so hyped up on my way back home from West Palm on Highway 70 I got pulled over for doing 125 in a 60 in the rain. :eek: More later.

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Yea, I'm just diein to get on a plane right now!! :eek: :eek: But for a great ride in a Z06....I think I can hack it. :D I'll run it past Dan.

·
Registered
173 Posts
I am interested need to check schedule and see if I can swing the time off will check next week and see if it is possible. I have been hoping for this I have been to BMW school at Road Atlanta sure this will be more fun. Thanks for the invite.:cool: :cool: :cool:

·
Premium Member
652 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Excellent Maverick,
One of the instructors is Shane Lewis who is driving for Eric Burch the owner of the Viper team using the Team Orca vipers.

The GTS class at Atlanta this year is going to be great to watch.
C5Rs, Saleens, Vipers, and Ferrari.
Sometimes it gets a little boring just watching 3 or 4 cars in the GTS Class, this promises to be at least 10. :D

·
Registered
266 Posts
Raincheck on this one.

Wanted to pass along, Justin won TransAM at Laguna Seca as a rookie.. He is a real driver and a first class friend of all Corvette owners!! Pics to follow..

2k :)

·
Premium Member
652 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
2k Cobra said:
Raincheck on this one.

Wanted to pass along, Justin won TransAM at Laguna Seca as a rookie.. He is a real driver and a first class friend of all Corvette owners!! Pics to follow..

2k :)
2k,
Yes he is one hell of a driver and he is about the race and the car.
I am really happy to have him and his great school as a part of this fantastic forum.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Tom, count me in. I will block of the days from work today. Let me know when the details are finalized. Hopefully we will get the necessary folks to make it happen. I am waiting to hear from a couple of my co-workers to see if they are interested. I am sure you will keep us posted. Thanks for all of your effort.

Don

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Man that sounds like a great time! Hmmmm..... I'll be down staying down in Treasure Island, FL during thanksgiving week.

·
Premium Member
652 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
We are getting close we only need one more commitment.
Thus far we have and correct me if I'm wrong.

1. Me
  2. FUBU
  3. Dave Bernasconi
  4. Meangrean
  5. maverick
  6. 2001Z06
  7. ?
    [/list=1]
    Once I have a firm commitment from 7 members I will go ahead and seal the deal with Eric at the school.

This is what I need from all that will be going.
    1. Name
    2. Address
    3. Phone#
    4. Experience
    5. Payment Method
      [/list=1]

Please E-Mail me with your info.
      [email protected]
      Subject Line > Justin Bell

1 - 20 of 23 Posts