Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After all the waiting, they have released a K&N for C6 K&N for C6 Thought a few of you would like to know. It is hard to find right now but I know where to get them cheap. PM me if interested as I am somewhat sure they are not a supporting vendor.
Doc E.

·
Premium Member
2,160 Posts
Is K&N following GM's lead? Now that it's available, they won't tell you how much 'til after you order one.

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No; K&N was very helpful. I got an email from them the day it was released. Called them and they told me that I should find them elsewhere rather than buying it from them for a full retail of 60 bucks each plus shipping. I looked on the net, called 5 or 6 places with part # in hand, I found that none of them even knew about the release or when they could get it. I called K&N back and the guy gave me the name of the place I called. They had em in stock, 39 bucks each with free shipping and they arrived in 5 days. Wish everything in life was that smooth.
Doc E.

·
Registered
744 Posts
Here's what I found at one anonymous on-line dealer:

Product Engine Size Part# Price Order Notes

K&N Air Filter 6.0L V8 F/I Part# 33-2305 $43.53

K&N Oil Filter 6.0L V8 F/I Part# HP-1007 $9.87

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
I've been in contact with K&N, and my neighborhood retailer for K&N.

The K&N part number for the filter element is 33-2305, and you need two each...the local retailer can get order them for me at sixty some dollars each, plus MI slaes tax of 6%. So it will be just over $127!!! :eek:

No, I didn't order them. too x-pensive!

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
dude, read above; I got two for 79 bucks and change total including shipping and no tax. I'll give ya the # if ya want. PM me.
Doc E.

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Dr.Electron said:
dude, read above; I got two for 79 bucks and change total including shipping and no tax. I'll give ya the # if ya want. PM me.
Doc E.
Dude? Who are you replying to? In other words, translate "dude" into a user name.

Zippy :-? :-?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts