Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Frank,
How are we going to attract the Supras, trolls, and Viper owners w/o a bonafide (and tightly modified) Kill section?

------------------
99 Torch red/black C5 convertible. Carbon fiber Vortex, Z51, 3.15, Active handling, HUD, etc.

·
Registered
0 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Alesnik-MD:
Frank,
How are we going to attract the Supras, trolls, and Viper owners w/o a bonafide (and tightly modified) Kill section?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's the idea...a Z06 retreat!! Kind of like a sanatarium!!

------------------
Frank Calmes Quicksilver 2001 Z06
Vortex Rammer & Power Duct, B&B PRT's with Speedway Tips, Ripper Shifter with Momo Knob, Chrome Z06 Wheels

Sherylann Calmes Black 2001 Z06
Vortex Rammer & Power Duct, Chrome Z06 Wheels

[email protected]

·
Registered
128 Posts
I agree with frank, I feel very much at home here, besides we can post our kills in the general section. I love this place!

------------------
Dave Zehak
2001 Black ZO6
Best 1/4(so far) 12.5 at 112
"Mods"
B&M Ripper Shifter
RM racing Nitrous(not installed yet)
"Previous Vettes
1985 white Corvette coupe(auto)
1998 Silver Corvette coupe (M-6)
2000 NBM Corvette Coupe (M-6)

·
Registered
0 Posts
Only a Rustang for my Z...but I wasn't driving it!! My Buddy Black Magic was driving. Seems like I'm always a passenger!!

I've noticed several Z28's and Rustangs running hard through traffic to catch up with me, but when they see the Z06 emblem, they either drop back, or all of a sudden blow by like they didn't even see me.
LMAO

·
Registered
109 Posts
Frank. I have the same problem as you! The press got the word out about the Z06 and now most the competition is running scared!!!

I did find an S2000 and an older firebird that were willing to mix it up a bit this week, but by the time I hit the top of second, they were so far in the distance that it was embarrasing!

Just as well I didn't use the nitrous on them!!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
1 996cab, 1 996coupe, 1 syclone, 3 mustangs,1 01C5 coupe,2 C5verts and tons of Bimmers whats up with the BMW drivers,they are the only ones that want to play.

Not many people want to play, thats sad... I had as many kills in my GS400 in nearly the same amount of time.This of course was done all at safe legal speeds.

I agree no kill section, let it play out here...

Love this place.......

Z06 dreams good night.

------------------
2001 Z06 Quick Silver Stock dyno 346rwhp 342rwhp.
Mods- Halltech Tric, Halltech Mag(cobra),racers wedge air filter,TB by-pass,ported and polished TB
Misc mods-V1 with remote,black and red stratmosphere Z06 floor mats,momo f-16 shift knob,tint,clear euro tail lights,etc.
Future mods- HRE 547's 18x9.5 fronts 19x11 rears,B&M ripper or Hurst shifter, Lowering approx .75in, Baer racing two-piece rotors,etc.

·
Registered
128 Posts
There will always be trolls, but we are a tight group here, so I'm sure we can fight them off.

------------------
Dave Zehak
2001 Black ZO6
Best 1/4(so far) 12.5 at 112
"Mods"
B&M Ripper Shifter
RM racing Nitrous(not installed yet)
"Previous Vettes
1985 white Corvette coupe(auto)
1998 Silver Corvette coupe (M-6)
2000 NBM Corvette Coupe (M-6)

·
Registered
10 Posts
ttt, some of you out there must have more kills stories. Pretty weak kill thread.

Lets spice it up a little. Lets here some runs.

The Z06 is the "KING"

Man I love this place...

------------------
2001 Z06 Quick Silver Stock dyno 346rwhp 342rwhp.
Mods- Halltech Tric, Halltech Mag(cobra),racers wedge air filter,TB by-pass,ported and polished TB
Misc mods-V1 with remote,black and red stratmosphere Z06 floor mats,momo f-16 shift knob,tint,clear euro tail lights,etc.
Future mods- HRE 547's 18x9.5 fronts 19x11 rears,B&M ripper or Hurst shifter, Lowering approx .75in, Baer racing two-piece rotors,etc.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts