Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Having seen many other sites with kill stories I must say that the Zo6 crowd is probably most classy and mature of all. However I don’t think that class and maturity should prohibit one from enjoying stories about the car's performance in races. If you spend enough time looking at these kill stories from different forums you will soon see that the Zo6 in the bench mark from which many people measure their sports car's performance. The Z is the quintessential sports car of the new millennium. I think it is man’s primal instinct to be competitive and powerful. I think kill stories stimulate this instinct without having to actually go out to races.

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Well, I appreciate your civility and professionalism in your post but the fact is I know our members won't cause the trouble. That was never the issue. Its the other folks who cause the trouble. Please read the entire thread inside of the Kill Stories poll and I think you'll understand why we cannot let this happen over here.

If you guys had an opportunity to see exactly how much trouble this causes me and the moderators, there would be no discussion.

You guys know that this is the only site where we have filled nearly every request made by members, just look back in the old feature request threads........

If nothing else, just do it for me and let this one go.........

JC

·
Registered
878 Posts
N4C5S said:
If nothing else, just do it for me and let this one go.........
JC [/B]
As the initiator of the poll, I'd have to agree with JC on this now that we have all the facts about the problems this can cause it's just not worth it .. thanks for creating & maintaining such a great site and resource for the Z-Bro's.

:cheers: :guiness: :cheers:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts