Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say hello gang....been too busy to get online much lately. These are some pics from a local dvd production I took part in. Enjoy!

Aloha, Dave

·
Registered
7,548 Posts
They died a noble death! :lol: :cool:

·
Registered
219 Posts
Bad Azz!!

·
Registered
562 Posts
Man I love those black wheels....one day...one day :roll:

I love they way the gas cap looks like it's cheeh and chongs bus window :p

·
Premium Member
4,018 Posts
Awesome pics Dave!!! :eek: :thumb:
I'm getting antsy for my bluzee and will mount up the ET Streets for a few shots. They're not on the pretty iForged but maybe the smoke will cover up the ugly wheels they are on.
I'll save my iForged w/BFG KDW's for the still shots!! :p
Have fun buddy!!
Is that dvd going to be available anywhere special?

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
Expensive fun :jammin:

·
Premium Member
4,362 Posts
That's going to cost ya! :D Smoking! I likey. :yeadog:

·
Registered
3,817 Posts
Dave, looks like you tried to take off a little too fast.. :roll: Need to learn how to feather that gas pedal. :lol:

Bob :D

·
Premium Member
4,018 Posts
rpallas said:
Dave, looks like you tried to take off a little too fast.. :roll: Need to learn how to feather that gas pedal. :lol:

:rofl: :rofl: That's a good one!!!

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
rpallas said:

:lol:

Guys, I don't know when the DVD will be out, but it's supposed to be for sale in Hawaii and Japan. It's going to have some very cool footage of my car club and I'd be happy to send some out to anyone who might want some when it comes out.

Thanks for the kind words gang. It was fun as hell making the pics! Always nice to cut loose!

Aloha, Dave

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
I'm sitting here looking at the pics with my 7yr old on my lap and he says "he's crazy daddy he will ruin his tires" :crazy: :lol:

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
scotts said:
I'm sitting here looking at the pics with my 7yr old on my lap and he says "he's crazy daddy he will ruin his tires" :crazy: :lol:
:lol: Tell him he hit the nail on the head that time! :lol:

·
Registered
245 Posts
The first picture might be the best shot I've ever seen of a Z-06. Completely awesome Dave. Makes me wish I still had mine! :thumb:

Christian

1 - 20 of 26 Posts