Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Brand New kooks in box still never been on car. 800 obo plus shipping. They are the race headers for those of you who don't need no stinkin emissions set ups.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Whats the difference in these vs non race headers? Would they be ok to put on a stock z? And do you have the offroad Xpipe?

·
Z06 Master
6,137 Posts
02Redzo6 said:
Whats the difference in these vs non race headers? Would they be ok to put on a stock z? And do you have the offroad Xpipe?
No air tubes, would not be emissions legal

·
Registered
182 Posts
would i throw codes? I have bought o2 sim already. What do the air tubes do. I dont plan on having cats. Do you have the offroad xpipe?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
As of now i only have the headers for sale. airtubes are part of the smog system if you are running cats than just remove your airtube and have your airpump tuned out or remove it. You will not throw a code.

·
Registered
895 Posts
Hey IVO,

You gone to just bring all the parts to the Fest and we'll have a build under the arches.

American Hot Rod at the Hampton!

Steve

·
Registered
596 Posts
02Redzo6 said:
If your car is stock I wouldn't recommend you using the 1 7/8" as you're not making enough power. Usually the 1 7/8" are for big cube motors or people doing a H/C package with other goodies i.e. FAST intake, 90 mm TB, gears etc. Just my $.02

·
Z06 Master
6,137 Posts
Still waiting.......

You said you were going to ship 2 days ago and send me a tracking number.

I sent you payment right away on the 25th.

My A D D hates waiting.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts