Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am buying a set of kooks headers with xpipe w/cats. I was wondering they have 2 different sizes of x pipes. 3x2 1/2 and 3x3. Which one of these do i need to get for a corsa catback to hook up too it? Are all of corsa's catbacks the same size or do they have 2 3/4 and 3 inches.
thanks

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
michael02z06 said:
I am buying a set of kooks headers with xpipe w/cats. I was wondering they have 2 different sizes of x pipes. 3x2 1/2 and 3x3. Which one of these do i need to get for a corsa catback to hook up too it? Are all of corsa's catbacks the same size or do they have 2 3/4 and 3 inches.
thanks
I think they will both hook up. The 3/3 necks down to standard 2.5" configuration where they interface. You may want to call Kooks to make sure. Mine do. I have the 3/3 and have had the Corsa system connected to it a while back.

D.J.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That sounds about how it should be. I haven't heard of anyone having a problem hooking the catbacks up. I would of called kooks but the thing is that i am in the military overseas right now and i have no way to get to a phone.
thanks for the help

1 - 4 of 4 Posts