Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got this email from the local corvette club. I went to a couple last year and usually ended up with a pretty god collection of vipers, vettes, ferraris, and odds 'n ends.

All KCCA Members,

There will be an "ALL CAR CRUISE IN" every Saturday morning at the Krispy Kreme located at 10390 Metcalf.

This Cruise In will be open to any and all cars and will run from 8:00 AM until 10:00 AM. The reason it is so short is to not take up all of the parking spaces for the surrounding business's. It is not sponsored by any car club, but Mark with the Ferrari club is the guy that is trying to get it off and running. After it gets started, it will run itself. It will start this Saturday and run every Saturday until Fall. You might go out one Saturday and see 10 cars and the next Saturday see 50 cars. It is very impromptu and people will do it when they feel like it or it is a beautiful morning. They have been doing cruises like this one in Southern California for many years and everyone really enjoys them..

You can have a cup of coffee and a doughnut at Krispy Kreme or go have a full breakfast at Denny's. It will just be a fun couple of hours!!

Hope to see some of you there!

Steve

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
FiveOJoe said:
Do they need a taste tester? I'm a professional. :roll: :roll:
I heard that about you :yeadog:

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
FiveOJoe said:
Do they need a taste tester? I'm a professional. :roll: :roll:
Joe, you must of scared them off!!!!!

Got up there about 8:30 and stayed until 9:15 and not a soul showed up !!!

Good thing I only live about 2 minutes away.

I'll give it a shot next week. What's the worst that could happen? I eat a dozen Krispy Kreme by myself!!

Steve

1 - 4 of 4 Posts