Registered
17,744 Posts
Who's the old guy by the nice car :lol:

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
MikesZ06 said:
Norman, you didn't get my good side ;) :lol:

I'd like to have a nickel for every pic that has been taken of my Z so far. I could almost pay for my mods :eek2:

Mike
Hey Mike... you'd better get at least a dime to make up for all the mods and time :D

Rob :D

·
Administrator
21,250 Posts
blkZ06 said:
Mike you look GREAT! have you lost weight? Is your wife feeding you enough?

so does the vette:D
Leslie, to be honest....they were selling those 30 ounce beers for $7 a piece last night and I had already had 4 of them before Norman got there. In other words, I was feeling no pain :drunken: :drunken:

Mike

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
wait...so mike's not val kilmer?

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
Mike by the look on your face,Norm must have been standing right in front of you :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
really bad ass Z Mike. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

·
Z06 Master
6,137 Posts
PerforminNorman said:
I almost forgot to post this one.
It is good to always pack good rubbers. You just do not know who you are going to meet. ;)

Beautiful Beast you got there.

I am talking about the car!! :thumb:

·
Administrator
21,250 Posts
Don Benson said:
Wow...Mike, I'm impressed...your tuner actually allowed you to take your car out of his shop! :lol: :lol:

Don
We may have to do just a little repair work on Monday after the show. We (the tuner and I) took it out on the street Thursday afternoon to check and see if we were still having some belt issues (we were). We hammered it pretty hard to simulate driving at the track. Unfortunately, we might have overdone it a little and the front end lifted off the ground. When we came down, I think we may have scraped the radiator or the bar under the radiator. Doesn't look like we hurt it but we'll have to check it out closely at the shop. First wheelie I've done with this car and it scared the begesus out me. :eyes:

We might have to back it down a little....we we're pulling 710rwtq at 3800 rpm.

Mike

1 - 20 of 55 Posts