Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking for information regarding the installation of a laptop stand for my Z, I know i have seen a picture of someone else's Z with a white scissor like stand that folds down to the floor. I cannot find anything when i search can someone help me please i need to see live data streaming from my car and i want to adjust boost levels and a/f
Thank You
Pete

·
Premium Member
5,475 Posts
You might PM FRC Tom, I know that he has one for his Z, and uses it all the time for tuning with HP Tuners

·
Registered
136 Posts
Has any one found one thats specific for a corvette? On the ram mount.com they have one for a camaro so im thinking that might work on a vette but im not sure...il called aready to see if it would fit and vette and they were closed. Any one found any thing else?

·
Registered
136 Posts
woow thats a crazy lookin lap top mouth, looks like one of those robotic arms on the space ship :usa: Looks kind of expensive also whats the price range?

·
Registered
136 Posts
woow cool set up...thats what im looking to put in mine, i like your custom screw driver set up..lol How do you run your lap top off the ac outlet on the car?

·
Premium Member
652 Posts
The adapter is tucked in the consol and is hardwired with a lighted toggle switch.
I don't normally use a screwdriver, there's a bolt with a wing nut. I was taking pictures of the different positions it goes in and screwdriver was fast.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts