Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a quote from a German man with ties to the Ring in Germany. His "name" is Frank Judge on the other forum.

Okay friends,
some news. A man I do know is working at the "Ring Racing" Garage where GM is taking care about their cars while they are testing at the Nürburgring. The Blue Corvette tested 2 weeks ago was a bone stock Z06. Even the wooden run-flat tires where on the car. 7 Litres, no turbo or other divices.
Please do understand that I can not mention his name. He would like to keep working there.
Two years ago I posted some pictures in the German Corvetteforum of the tested C6 (regular version). One day later I received a letter from a GM-Lawyer I have to remove the pictures within 6 hours. Otherwise....

Last week a fleet of Z06 was presented to journalists in Darmstadt/Germany. Later the journalists were invited for some laps on the Ring. The cars where prepared and taken care again by "Ring Racing".

Some Pictures in the German Forum ---> http://www.corvetteforum.de/thread....=16358&sid=
Sorry, no pics from the Ring. Just in the Garage.
Note two cars are European Versions.

That would intend the car could be a regular European Version with 3 Years and 100,000 Kilometer Warranty which was just a rumor until now.
My dealer ment the Z06 comes officially to Germany in Fall 2005.

Sorry for partly off-topic. But I am so exited to be able to buy one of this diamonds.

Kingpin :z:

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
So, in about two months (standard leadtime) we should be seeing the fruits of those journalists' on the newstand. Man, or man I am literally salivating at just the though of having one of these cars in my garage someday. I sure hope the stock market starts booming again. :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts