Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My car should have been built last week and I got a call from my dealership about the NCM to coordinate the pick up(I received this information on Sept. 11th. What a terrible mix of emotions). Was there any stalling of production last week at BG? My order # is DNBK48. Thanks everyone and God Bless America.

Jay.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Jay K said:
My car should have been built last week and I got a call from my dealership about the NCM to coordinate the pick up(I received this information on Sept. 11th. What a terrible mix of emotions). Was there any stalling of production last week at BG? My order # is DNBK48. Thanks everyone and God Bless America.

Jay.
The plant was closed to tours after last Tuesday, but reopened for business as usual this week. I heard that they only worked until noon on Friday in order to allow workers to join in the national condolence.

Judy Yanko at the museum can tell you your status.
(800) 205-4248
jerboa :)

·
Registered
61 Posts
Judy probably already has you on her schedule. If you don't want to call her you can e-mail her at [email protected]. She will be more than happy to help you get everything scheduled.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts