Corvette Z06 Forum banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
I must admit that it was depressing seeing it come in last, but, considering the competition it was a given.

In cosolation the car they tested looked really good in the pictures. It must be the LeMans Blue with the gray painted wheels. One picture from above of the cars really makes the SRT-10 look bad compared to the Vette. The Viper looks like a Miata.

I'm almost glad they didn't have a new Z06 for the test, it almost surely would have only moved up a place or two at best in that group under those conditions.

·
Registered
9,957 Posts
No offense but that test was so rigged for the vette to lose its not funny. Tuner cars? No air filter for the hennesy viper sucks in some debrea and the turbos are shot?

No cats on quite a few of the tuner cars?

Wheres the tuner vette? Who can pass emissions? What are the prices? What are the durability issues?

Which ones come with a 36month/36 K mile warranty?

Which can be used everyday?

What are the costs?

Just a few good questions...

·
Registered
419 Posts
I just got my issue and Im VERY DISSAPOINTED.. Why doesn't Lingenfelter have a Vette in this issue? Why isn't there a single modified Vette? They got that damm TT and all they could do was throw a stock vette in there.. ridiculous..

On a side note, I am interested to know how much some of those cars cost..

·
Premium Member
5,276 Posts
Once again the Corvette gets the shaft from the US auto press.

Screw them.

We don't need em anyway... we get quicker, more accurate and timley info on the Net ;)

21 - 24 of 24 Posts