Corvette Z06 Forum banner

latest sequence # ?

2K views 40 replies 14 participants last post by  sabslt4 
#1 ·
Anybody know what sequence # they ended with at the factory on Friday?
Try'in to do some math!
Bob

#5 ·

On 2001-08-20 20:22, fcalmes spewed forth this drivel:
/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_confused.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_confused.gif
Basically Frank... Bob wants to know NOW! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

#8 ·

On 2001-08-20 20:35, AgentZ06 spewed forth this drivel:
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD>Quote:</font><HR NOSHADE SIZE=1 COLOR=AAAAAA></TD></TR><TR><TD><BLOCKQUOTE><B>
On 2001-08-20 20:22, fcalmes spewed forth this drivel:
/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_confused.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_confused.gif
Basically Frank... Bob wants to know NOW! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

</B></BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR NOSHADE SIZE=1 COLOR=AAAAAA></TD></TR></TABLE>
Got a bad case of Z06 Fever!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif
Bob

#12 ·
Received 5587 sequence number today. Local dealer says maybe delivery by 8/29. Happy about that, but, seems a bit fast?

What are others saying about elapsed times between TPW/3400 & 5000 Deliver to Dealer?

#14 ·

On 2001-08-20 22:29, atuttavelocita spewed forth this drivel:
Received 5587 sequence number today. Local dealer says maybe delivery by 8/29. Happy about that, but, seems a bit fast?

What are others saying about elapsed times between TPW/3400 & 5000 Deliver to Dealer?

Based on Blue Z06's post... I'd say your car might roll off the line this Friday or Monday based on 130-150 being built each day.

But then again... I aint no rocket scientist either! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Guys... am I way off here? /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

At any rate... it won't be long now! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif

#15 ·
RELAX, my 4 year old started sequence number 4390 today at approx 10:00am, that means it cam off the line at approx 11:00 am

Joe

#20 ·
VetterMan said:
I believe 56XX rolled off today ... real close anyway. Hope that helps!

The plant is movin' right along.
VetterMan...thanks, you were right on the money...my seq 5587 rolled off the line 8/23 & is now rolling on a transporter to meeeeeeeeeeeeeee dealer ETA 8/25 or 8/27 latest
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

#21 ·
Plant Numbers

My car Seq 5542 came off the line early in the day on 8/23. The car was 11 stations behind 1st start at the end of the day on 8/22. The end of the line on Wednesday would have been about
5500. Add 157 cars on Thursday to 5657 plus 130 cars on Friday equals 5787 at the end of the day.

Bob, your car had not reached the trim line while I was there.

jerboa :)

#23 ·
So what is the difference between sequence number and vin number? I know the last four of my vin are 4582 so it seems the car has been built already? :0 I wish I coulda been there to see it go together and be the first to fire it up... The TPW was the week of 8-20-01... NCM delivery date is 9-20-01... hopefully that is.

#24 ·
ZO SIC said:
So what is the difference between sequence number and vin number? I know the last four of my vin are 4582 so it seems the car has been built already? :0 I wish I coulda been there to see it go together and be the first to fire it up... The TPW was the week of 8-20-01... NCM delivery date is 9-20-01... hopefully that is.
Your sequence number was 5310 which means completion on about Tuesday 8/21. The last four digits of the VIN are 728 behind the sequence number. You should have no problem with Museum Delivery on 9/20. Mine was built 8/23 and I'll take Museum delivery on 9/13.

#26 ·
atuttavelocita said:

Hey paisano. Your car shesa built on 8/23. Capish? There is no way you will have it by 8/29. I'd say 2 weeks after build minimum.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.