Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I found this great place to practice burnouts and launches. It has a concrete starting pad. And they don't mind if you back into the water to keep the front tires dry.

When I got there it already had a sign posted 'Launch Area'. So I guess it's OK to do.

OK! So here's the rest of the story.

This is a spot I left off the Southern Maryland Tour because it's kinda out of the way. This is looking west across Breton Bay.

·
Registered
3,972 Posts
Great pics Roger, but I think a smoke show against that water background would have looked :cool: .

Pat :cheers:

·
Registered
5,414 Posts
RR

Me thinks they just spelled it incorrectly........probably meant ........................"Lunch Area".!!!!!!!!!!!:lol: :lol:

·
Registered
3,844 Posts
The picture brought back memories of the movie "Risky Business" where the 928 went into the water. :D Nice shot btw. :cheers:

·
Registered
4,392 Posts
Do you recommend backing the tires into the water, or a dry burn out ? :lol:

·
Z06 Master
2,627 Posts
Great pics! Seeing your Z at a boat launch makes me think of this convertible C5 with a trailer ball I see all the time. I haven't seen what he tows yet, but considering where I live, it's probably a big boat.

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
RR,

You've got the car facing the wrong direction!

:cheers:

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Just you try to find an area that large without 2000 people in it in Virginia :roll:

I wish there was a spot like that within an hour of here.......

JC

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Here's my "LAUNCH" area

Black Rock Desert, Northern NV

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts