Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I'm off to the Motor City this morning. I have to admit, it's not my favorite place to go, but I always have a ball there!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Going to be a busy week. I have to instruct a Level 1 Infrared Certification course. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif But I'll have to let the students out early, cause Zippy and I have a special place to go on Monday!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif Hehehehe!! You guys are going to like what we are going to report!!

Possibly a special place on Tuesday, but looks like it might be falling through. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Have to give a presentation on Wednesday to some big shot Ford Directors to see if they will let me spend a couple $100K on some new cameras. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif Big time ass kissing day!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Thursday I'll be at Bakers outside of Detroit for a big Vette get together. Should be a blast. I'll be sure to post pics that night!! Here's a link in case anyone is in the area.

http://www.corvetteforum.com/ubb/Forum47/HTML/000197.html#33

Bring my fat tired ass home on Friday late afternoon. I'm worn out already before I even leave!!

See you guys later this afternoon. Sherylann is calling me...saying something about a goodbye treat before I leave. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif I guess she wants me to check her oil level!!

M

·
0 Posts
Frank,

Have a good trip and you know we're all waiting in eager anticipation to hear who the mystery visit is to!!!

Mark

·
Registered
457 Posts
HEY Frank,
are we gonna get the info ? /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

This is the week to SHARE /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Have a safe trip,and bring back GOOD NEWS /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

·
Registered
217 Posts
Don't forget to kiss the killer poodle goodbye!

·
Registered
1,991 Posts

On 2001-04-01 08:57, fcalmes spewed forth this drivel:
Well, I'm off to the Motor City this morning. I have to admit, it's not my favorite place to go, but I always have a ball there!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Going to be a busy week. I have to instruct a Level 1 Infrared Certification course. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif But I'll have to let the students out early, cause Zippy and I have a special place to go on Monday!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif Hehehehe!! You guys are going to like what we are going to report!!

Possibly a special place on Tuesday, but looks like it might be falling through. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Have to give a presentation on Wednesday to some big shot Ford Directors to see if they will let me spend a couple $100K on some new cameras. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif Big time ass kissing day!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Thursday I'll be at Bakers outside of Detroit for a big Vette get together. Should be a blast. I'll be sure to post pics that night!! Here's a link in case anyone is in the area.

http://www.corvetteforum.com/ubb/Forum47/HTML/000197.html#33

Bring my fat tired ass home on Friday late afternoon. I'm worn out already before I even leave!!

See you guys later this afternoon. Sherylann is calling me...saying something about a goodbye treat before I leave. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif I guess she wants me to check her oil level!!

Or at least steal your engine covers. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Frank:

I have some additional info to share with you once we meet up....can't post it on the forum, and this is NOT an April fool's joke!

Zippy /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

On 2001-04-01 11:47, Zippy spewed forth this drivel:
Frank:

I have some additional info to share with you once we meet up....can't post it on the forum, and this is NOT an April fool's joke!

Zippy /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Well, I've arrived. Got DSL in the room!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif

What the hell happed to the weather up here?? I left St. Louis in the bright sunshine and about 55 degrees. As soon as we crossed into Michigan, everything got dark!! It's fricken snowing and raining here!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif Of course I am riding in style...a Ford Focus!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif

See ya tomorrow, Zippy!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts