Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, the car is on the trailer, packed with stuff, the truck bed is completely full of Z06 mugs....I didn't realize how many I had!

The only thing we have left to do is finish packing our clothes....and put them and the ice chest in the truck. Can wait to get on the road.....we are gonna take a nap this evening and then hit the road.

See you guys tomorrow afternoon.

·
Premium Member
3,774 Posts
Kaya!

We are leaving at 9ish tonight and driving though!

We are cruising by Baton Rouge. Maybe we can meet up lol

going to pm you my cell number :)

See you at the fest!

Cheers
G

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
PerforminNorman said:
Awe, thanks Brian. Can I get my hugs and kisses tomorrow when we rendevouz in STL? :lol: :D

Ohh, I almost thought that message from Brian was for me.....Whew....I was thinking he had lost his mind wanting to kiss me :eek: :eek: :eek: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Just pickin Brian....don't hit any critters on your way to Bowling Green and everyone drive safe......

·
Registered
385 Posts
Kaya said:
Ohh, I almost thought that message from Brian was for me.....Whew....I was thinking he had lost his mind wanting to kiss me :eek: :eek: :eek: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Just pickin Brian....don't hit any critters on your way to Bowling Green and everyone drive safe......

Well, whatever it takes!!!!!!!!!!!!! party on people... :guiness: :guiness: :guiness:

·
Premium Member
186 Posts
Please drive carefully. See you in BG.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts